EOSERV Forum > Artists > Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 >>
Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Post #157946 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

It looks amazing, +1 for attempting something so epic!

---
No longer working for Fallen-Evolution.
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #157959 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

Just wondering, what is the "10" on the image you made Haze. Also, I might play around with the font a little. But +2 none the less.

Never mind, he is counting his fingers.

Gonna send you some gfx Nerah. I can't make pixels iso otherwise I would have been helping out.

---
Former multi-server mapper.
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #157967 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

haha omg its good to see people actualy trying to help u out nerah. 

thats an awesome gui haze +1

i cant w8 to play this server!!

i might even try to pixel some clothes this actualy looks really cool and looks like it's worth the time and effort (and i never say that about anything)

---
Insomniac:I like how in the lounges forum description sausage says "Bitches go crazy." and that's
exactly what you do!
Pixel artist | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Heavenly Karma | oldbie | top 50  |
Attention whore | main player |
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #157969 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Moonie posted: (11th Aug 2012, 01:58 pm)

haha omg its good to see people actualy trying to help u out nerah. 

thats an awesome gui haze +1

i cant w8 to play this server!!

i might even try to pixel some clothes this actualy looks really cool and looks like it's worth the time and effort (and i never say that about anything)

it won;t be a EO server :P
---
| Main player | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Godly karma | Oldbie | i have my
own class named bacon | bacon | Top 50 |

12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #157970 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

the only thing i dont like is the first water tile u had looked better in my oppinion

and the lights looks like rocks xD

maybe edit them slightly?

---
Insomniac:I like how in the lounges forum description sausage says "Bitches go crazy." and that's
exactly what you do!
Pixel artist | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Heavenly Karma | oldbie | top 50  |
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #157971 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

Going to link some sprite sheets that you can pull from.  Not all of them you are able to use since some of them look custom. Most are from the games though.

http://media.smashingmagazine.com/images/css-sprites/pokemon.gif

http://www.journaldugamer.com/files/2009/06/buildingssheet7dv.png

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg57/scaled.php?server=57&filename=TheBestTools.png&res=landing

---
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #157972 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

can someone post the sprite sheet for the sprites hes using i dont have that one

---
exactly what you do!
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #157973 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

The floor light looks fully concrete you should mix it up alittle add some unique things different to original Pokemon

Example - Yellow Light:

Same style but better colours

---
"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #157975 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

when i said sprite i ment like this

it's missing majority of highlights because id just have to remake it again ANYWAYS

would be super awesome if someone would give me the sprite sheet hes using so i can re-do this XDDD

i can totaly understand were u would think i ment pokemon sprites, compeletely my own fault for next explaining better

---
exactly what you do!
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #157976 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Moonie posted: (11th Aug 2012, 02:56 pm)

would be super awesome if someone would give me the sprite sheet hes using so i can re-do this XDDD

i can totaly understand were u would think i ment pokemon sprites, compeletely my own fault for next explaining better

I don't think Nerah has the character sprites made yet. :P

---
Rest in peace. <3
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #157977 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

Theres a male sprite on the main post but theres not a female one yet. I'm sure someone like stava or Hiuru could easily create one though.

---
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #157979 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Misca posted: (11th Aug 2012, 03:07 pm)

Theres a male sprite on the main post but theres not a female one yet. I'm sure someone like stava or Hiuru could easily create one though.

oh he made it? i thought it was liek the same sprites fe uses o.o guess not

---
exactly what you do!
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #157980 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

Never played FE so I have no idea. Just said that there was a sprite on the first page, and I highly doubt he would steal it unless he planned on replacing it shortly.

---
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #157981 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

These pixels are really good. Keep your good work up.

12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #157984 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Moonie posted: (11th Aug 2012, 02:56 pm)

it's missing majority of highlights because id just have to remake it again ANYWAYS

Im using Matt's Sprite Sheet:
And thanks everyone i will try and get more finished and ill edit the water here in a bit :D, and the male figure on the front page came along with sineth's pikachu so i could see the size comparison, it is not going to be use nor do i know where or who it belongs to :p
---
Things and stuff go here I guess.
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Artists > Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)