EOSERV Forum > Artists > Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 >>
Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Post #161010 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Elaya posted: (23rd Aug 2012, 12:07 am)

Harvest posted: (23rd Aug 2012, 12:01 am)

Why are you putting a minimize button. The minimize button will/should be available on the top right corner. I can understand the close button to return to main menu but I don't see why they have to bee so big.

The minimize button you're talking about would only show if you played in windowed mode. I think Nerah has added the minimize button so that you're able to minimize from full-screen mode, too. :)

Could also be what you suggested i have no idea as of now they do nothing but sit there.
---
Things and stuff go here I guess.
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #161011 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

Why are you putting a minimize button. The minimize button will/should be available on the top right corner. I can understand the close button to return to main menu but I don't see why they have to bee so big.

If the game is like eo and other games that go fullscreen it might not show a minimize button unless added to it, and if thats the case I know I for one would love that button.. instead of having to press the windows home key. >.< 

Anyways I still think you (nerah) should have it availbe to change layout themes, maybe have them be a separate download and then have a self extracting zip or a tut on how to replace the old one.
---
ಠ_ರೃ You assholes dont want to fight my penis, herpes on my dick cuz I look like Jesus.
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #161015 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Cykka posted: (23rd Aug 2012, 12:10 am)

...maybe have them be a separate download and then have a self extracting zip or a tut on how to replace the old one.

But wouldn't that mean that anybody could steal the gfx?
---
Rest in peace. <3
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #161018 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Elaya posted: (23rd Aug 2012, 12:12 am)

Cykka posted: (23rd Aug 2012, 12:10 am)

...maybe have them be a separate download and then have a self extracting zip or a tut on how to replace the old one.

But wouldn't that mean that anybody could steal the gfx?
Only the GUI of course, pwo does this as well as a few other games I've been playing..  The only image files that aren't compressed/hidden/protected = the gui.. It's in its own separate folder, they actually encourage others to mod the gui and show it off. 

---
ಠ_ರೃ You assholes dont want to fight my penis, herpes on my dick cuz I look like Jesus.
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #161020 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

None of the GFX can be Extracted. The way the game builds it self when i make the exe or installer is it has all graphics pre installed into it so it doesnt need  folders :D

---
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #161021 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Nerah posted: (23rd Aug 2012, 12:16 am)

None of the GFX can be Extracted. The way the game builds it self when i make the exe or installer is it has all graphics pre installed into it so it doesnt need  folders :D

aw sad ;-; no custom gui's then. XD 

---
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #161022 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

I could add a way for texture packs :D maybe who knows

---
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #161023 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

That's a shame, Cykka's suggestion sounded kinda cool. I'd like to see what the players could come up with. :p
---
Rest in peace. <3
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #161024 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Elaya posted: (23rd Aug 2012, 12:20 am)

That's a shame, Cykka's suggestion sounded kinda cool. I'd like to see what the players could come up with. :p

Read up one post above your last <3 :P
---
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #161025 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

I wont lie.. I've been overly excited about this game.. I even started building my 'group/guild" website ;-; 

>.< Even if you don't have a guild feature I'm so going to get ppl to join up with me >.< and start a "rocket" style team ... lolol. 
fml. 

Oh also I think you should add a feature where you can be "evil" or "good" because I mean come on pokemon with out it's bad guys just isn't pokemon! lol. 
And if your evil maybe have it where you can "lose" your pokemon if you get defeated. . I mean it would make people not want to be evil, but also add maybe a function where if the "good" trainers come into a certain area they can have their pokemon stolen. 

---
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #161027 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Cykka posted: (23rd Aug 2012, 12:22 am)

I wont lie.. I've been overly excited about this game.. I even started building my 'group/guild" website ;-; 

>.< Even if you don't have a guild feature I'm so going to get ppl to join up with me >.< and start a "rocket" style team ... lolol. 
fml. 

Oh also I think you should add a feature where you can be "evil" or "good" because I mean come on pokemon with out it's bad guys just isn't pokemon! lol. 
And if your evil maybe have it where you can "lose" your pokemon if you get defeated. . I mean it would make people not want to be evil, but also add maybe a function where if the "good" trainers come into a certain area they can have their pokemon stolen. 

Hmmmmm Ideas Ideas <3, not sure about this but ill try and come up with some Good and Evil storyline/gameplay

---
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #161030 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

fml. 

AND WERE BLASTING OFF AGAINNNNNN AHHHHH. xD
---
Andrewbob - I would be on the fucking copter of rofls

Programmer, Web Developer, and Graphics Designer
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #161032 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Wildsurvival posted: (23rd Aug 2012, 12:29 am)

fml. 

I laughed irl. >_< 

On pwo when they had good/evil, I made Infamous ;-; I loved my evil guild.. I'll admit since they didn't have any like storyline/gameplay features for good and evil.. I encouraged scamming from my guild members.. lolol. 

So adding some awesome gameplay/storylines for bad and good would be amazing imo. 
---
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #161033 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Cykka posted: (23rd Aug 2012, 12:32 am)

fml. 

I laughed irl. >_< 

On pwo when they had good/evil, I made Infamous ;-; I loved my evil guild.. I'll admit since they didn't have any like storyline/gameplay features for good and evil.. I encouraged scamming from my guild members.. lolol. 

So adding some awesome gameplay/storylines for bad and good would be amazing imo. 

Then my job is done here.

Jessie and James just never win do they? XD we need an adult version of Pokemon.

---
Andrewbob - I would be on the fucking copter of rofls

Programmer, Web Developer, and Graphics Designer
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #161034 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Cykka posted: (23rd Aug 2012, 12:32 am)

fml. 

I laughed irl. >_< 

Then it shall be, but i think to join a Good or Evil Clan/Guild you should have all 8 badges(which are granted by doing a Quest from each Gym Leader, Difficulty may very)
That way you cant just jump into the bonus story with out completing the Main Story. IMO
-Nerah
---
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Artists > Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)