EOSERV Forum > Artists > Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 >>
Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Post #160129 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Misca posted: (19th Aug 2012, 06:43 pm)

Its a free trial download for 30 or so days. And there are hundreds of key generators out there. And I would have finished it but very busy at work, as I said earlier. They don't monitor computers so i'm almost always on live. No photoshop on their computers though.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?h6jrfjd4eywuw63

Why is everything in your PSD rasterized...? You do know that makes it impossible to scale up/down when wanting to expand or compress the parameters of the client, right?
---
Eat shit, bro.

I support Ephixa [http://ephixa.com/]. Fuck Skrillex, Sonny Moore is no more.
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #160131 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Divine posted: (20th Aug 2012, 12:25 am)

Its a free trial download for 30 or so days. And there are hundreds of key generators out there. And I would have finished it but very busy at work, as I said earlier. They don't monitor computers so i'm almost always on live. No photoshop on their computers though.

Why is everything in your PSD rasterized...? You do know that makes it impossible to scale up/down when wanting to expand or compress the parameters of the client, right?

What does that mean? I am atm installing PS cs6
---
Things and stuff go here I guess.
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #160135 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

Shit yeah ^_^ one of the 1st sub's babyyy! 

lol

Can't wait to see some vidz. 

---
ಠ_ರೃ You assholes dont want to fight my penis, herpes on my dick cuz I look like Jesus.
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #160136 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Cykka posted: (20th Aug 2012, 12:34 am)

Shit yeah ^_^ one of the 1st sub's babyyy! 

lol

Can't wait to see some vidz. 

Yeah buddy :D, probably later tonight ill get one up or tomorrow :D
---
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #160137 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Nerah posted: (20th Aug 2012, 12:31 am)

Divine posted: (20th Aug 2012, 12:25 am)

What does that mean? I am atm installing PS cs6
I had no idea what it meant either so I googled it. This was the result:
Definition: The process of converting a vector image into a bitmap image. :p

---
Rest in peace. <3
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #160139 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

Divine, it was just a template, the hard version is still on my computer. And I talked to nerah like a week ago, most of it is going to be redone anyways.

---
Former multi-server mapper.
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #160150 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Here is a Final layout of the GUI, its based off of Misca's just made it the correct size and removed things that were not needed. (Can anyone finish it based off of this?)

Details:
  1. Top Left Corner that represents the Pokemon you have selected First.
  2. The Bar with the Red Arrow is where the text goes.
  3. The 5 Blocks at the bottom represent other pokemon slots.
  4. The Outer white ring is where some Button Icons go.
  5. The Inner Black Circle, should be a Pokeball
Thanks 
Nerah

(What ever program you use be sure to save as a PNG, and make sure you keep the same size"640x480")

Edit: Will try and get a video done in a bit but i think im off for the night..if so goodnight, and if i don't get a video out tonight ill try again tomorrow.
---
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #160202 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Nerah posted: (20th Aug 2012, 01:10 am)

Here is a Final layout of the GUI, its based off of Misca's just made it the correct size and removed things that were not needed. (Can anyone finish it based off of this?)

Details:
Thanks 
Nerah

(What ever program you use be sure to save as a PNG, and make sure you keep the same size"640x480")

Edit: Will try and get a video done in a bit but i think im off for the night..if so goodnight, and if i don't get a video out tonight ill try again tomorrow.

Used Haze's work as a reference... It's crappy and needs some fixes (as well as a decent pokeball), but it's 3:38am and I'm too lazy.
---
Rest in peace. <3
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #160204 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Elaya posted: (20th Aug 2012, 02:39 am)

Details:
Thanks 
Nerah

Used Haze's work as a reference... It's crappy and needs some fixes (as well as a decent pokeball), but it's 3:38am and I'm too lazy.

Very Beautiful and i want to thank you for doing it, ill try and edit it or have someone fix it up a bit but Ill add you to the Credits now :D
Thanks Elaya<3
-Nerah
---
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #160207 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Nerah posted: (20th Aug 2012, 02:41 am)

Details:
Thanks 
Nerah

Very Beautiful and i want to thank you for doing it, ill try and edit it or have someone fix it up a bit but Ill add you to the Credits now :D
Thanks Elaya<3
-Nerah

You're welcome, glad you like it. :D
I can send you the .pdn file if you want me to. (I use paint.net because I don't have photoshop. :P)
---
Rest in peace. <3
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #160208 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Elaya posted: (20th Aug 2012, 02:44 am)

Details:
Thanks 
Nerah

Thanks Elaya<3
-Nerah

I can send you the .pdn file if you want me to. (I use paint.net because I don't have photoshop. :P)

That would be great :D, PM me and ill download it then head to bed cause im tired :/ but ill add it into the game and clean it up a bit and then get a video ready for youtube! :D
---
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #160211 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Nerah posted: (20th Aug 2012, 02:45 am)

Elaya posted: (20th Aug 2012, 02:44 am)

Details:
Thanks 
Nerah

Thanks Elaya<3
-Nerah

That would be great :D, PM me and ill download it then head to bed cause im tired :/ but ill add it into the game and clean it up a bit and then get a video ready for youtube! :D

I PMed you. :)
---
Rest in peace. <3
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #160249 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

i thought it will be great if you guys support Nerah project by putting Pokemon ball image in your avatar

12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #160260 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

A small sig I made for my self to rep PRO on the pokemon forums I go to... lol

---
ಠ_ರೃ You assholes dont want to fight my penis, herpes on my dick cuz I look like Jesus.
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #160261 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
doomer posted: (20th Aug 2012, 04:13 am)

i thought it will be great if you guys support Nerah project by putting Pokemon ball image in your avatar

Kinda hard to read :P

---
EOSERV Classes:Mapping Artist, Server Owner, Quest Author, Demonic Karma, The Critique
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Artists > Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)