EOSERV Forum > Artists > Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 >>
Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Post #159669 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
jimmy posted: (18th Aug 2012, 06:39 pm)

Elaya posted: (18th Aug 2012, 06:32 pm)

Divine posted: (18th Aug 2012, 06:28 pm)

Reserve Divine and Plasmius for me, kthx ;)

You're only allowed to reserve one name atm. :P

Hes most likely an exception due to the fact he bought a domain for the project :P

Probably, but Nerah said that he's still not sure if there'll be more than one character slot and that the username might be your IGN as well. xD

---
Rest in peace. <3
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #159672 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Elaya posted: (18th Aug 2012, 06:41 pm)

Hes most likely an exception due to the fact he bought a domain for the project :P

Probably, but Nerah said that he's still not sure if there'll be more than one character slot and that the username might be your IGN as well. xD

I love you so much :D, always clearing things up and doing my job :P, anyways as of now only request one name and there is a chance your username will be your IGN, not sure how or what i need to change atm.
Thanks everyone, and if your name isnt on the online list dont worry because i have a Hand Written list that i add to every time some reserves a name.
Love Nerah :D
---
Things and stuff go here I guess.
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #159673 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Nerah posted: (18th Aug 2012, 06:55 pm)

I love you so much :D, always clearing things up and doing my job :P, anyways as of now only request one name and there is a chance your username will be your name, not sure how or what i need to change atm.
Thanks everyone, and if your name isnt on the online list dont worry because i have a Hand Written list that i add to every time some reserves a name.

Haha, you're welcome. I try to help out whenever I can. :p Do you have any idea when the game will be released?
---
Rest in peace. <3
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #159680 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Elaya posted: (18th Aug 2012, 06:57 pm)

I love you so much :D, always clearing things up and doing my job :P, anyways as of now only request one name and there is a chance your username will be your name, not sure how or what i need to change atm.

Haha, you're welcome. I try to help out whenever I can. :p Do you have any idea when the game will be released?

No idea there is so much i have to do, sprites/coding right now you cant even battle.., i have no menu its gonna take months i think..

Edit: I Plan on start documenting all the updates of the engine that way you can see the progress :D
What do you guys and gals think good idea?
---
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #159681 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Nerah posted: (18th Aug 2012, 07:24 pm)

No idea there is so much i have to do, sprites/coding right now you cant even battle.., i have no menu its gonna take months i think..

Edit: I Plan on start documenting all the updates of the engine that way you can see the progress :D

Good idea sir

---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #159695 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Nerah posted: (18th Aug 2012, 07:24 pm)

Well I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. :p

Great idea, I'd love to see how it's progressing. :)

---
Rest in peace. <3
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #159698 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

Alright guys :D, im going to go make a youtube channel to record for :D

Edit:

Pokemon Red Online Official Youtube

---
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #159819 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

If at all possible reserve both names for me, my brother will be playing under Plasmius anyways. :P

---
Eat shit, bro.

I support Ephixa [http://ephixa.com/]. Fuck Skrillex, Sonny Moore is no more.
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #159820 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Divine posted: (19th Aug 2012, 05:12 am)

If at all possible reserve both names for me, my brother will be playing under Plasmius anyways. :P

I can do that for you :D
-Nerah
---
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #159821 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Nerah posted: (19th Aug 2012, 05:16 am)

-Nerah
Hey nerah, I'm afraid that after the progress of the game. Some haters would ddos your server. What are your plans about this?

---
Check out my gallery for updates and releases. http://josh-gallery.webs.com/
EOSERV Class : Famous|Forum Ghost|Kalandra II|Main Player|Pixel Artist|Gui Artist|Alternative
Artist|The Critique|The Game Maker|Constructive Reply|Demonic Karma.
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #159822 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

-Nerah

Thank you :)

@Seraphus
You can get around DDoS attacked using multiple servers to handle the load, routing the attack to one server and normal connections to the other.
---
Eat shit, bro.

12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #159823 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Divine posted: (19th Aug 2012, 05:22 am)

-Nerah

@Seraphus
You can get around DDoS attacked using multiple servers to handle the load, routing the attack to one server and normal connections to the other.
Yeah, I actually said haters. Amount of ddos haters can crash a server.

---
Check out my gallery for updates and releases. http://josh-gallery.webs.com/
EOSERV Class : Famous|Forum Ghost|Kalandra II|Main Player|Pixel Artist|Gui Artist|Alternative
Artist|The Critique|The Game Maker|Constructive Reply|Demonic Karma.
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #159824 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Seraphus posted: (19th Aug 2012, 05:26 am)

Divine posted: (19th Aug 2012, 05:22 am)

-Nerah

@Seraphus
Yeah, I actually said haters. Amount of ddos haters can crash a server.

If built correctly it wouldn't crash the server, just 'clog' up the connections and the OS would probably complain about the number of threads, but that's why one server would handle the attack and one would handle the less obtrusive connections, as there is ALWAYS a pattern to a DDoS, just needs to be identified.

edit: also a DDoS is always more then one, DDoS = Distributed Denial of Service, if it was just one connection it would merely be a DoS, Denial of Service, attack.
---
Eat shit, bro.

12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #159828 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

can u ddos a pokemon game? this isnt eo ppl

---
Insomniac:I like how in the lounges forum description sausage says "Bitches go crazy." and that's
exactly what you do!
Pixel artist | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Heavenly Karma | oldbie | top 50  |
Attention whore | main player |
12 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #159831 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Moonie posted: (19th Aug 2012, 06:20 am)

can u ddos a pokemon game? this isnt eo ppl

You can (D)DoS anything that connects to internet/intranet (yes, you could DoS a machine on your local network, but what idiot would do that (besides a network analyst)).
---
Eat shit, bro.

12 years, 6 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Artists > Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)