EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0
Post #150216 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0

No? That is probablly the best gui within eo servers. Matt did a great job. They are just looking for things to spam about.

11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150218 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0
hitsugaya posted: (10th Jul 2012, 03:34 pm)

elevations posted: (10th Jul 2012, 02:27 pm)

hotdog posted: (10th Jul 2012, 02:07 pm)

WindTechnic posted: (10th Jul 2012, 11:05 am)

nice release :) although the folder inside the source download says 1.0 is this correct or just a typo or did you upload the wrong folder? :)

Oh - whoops haha yeah that's a typo. Thank you :)

Nice but i see one problem with your screenshot:

Traveler*

ele you are far off topic... -.- because.. YOU DID NOT NOTICE THE FUCKING PARTY HAT!?!?!?!?!?! -from runescape-

I've seen this thing in this client so many times that I'm just like -.-

LMFAO!!!! HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT????

---
https://www.fallen-evolution.com
https://www.fallen-evolution.com/discord
https://eosource.net
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150221 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0
R o n n i e posted: (10th Jul 2012, 03:58 pm)

No? That is probablly the best gui within eo servers. Matt did a great job. They are just looking for things to spam about.

I think it's alright... Clearly Kyle thought it was better then the gui I made ;P 
---
Hmm.
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150282 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0

This is cool, glad to see someone actually working on a custom client source! Keep it up man, props.

---
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will. There is no law
beyond do what thou wilt. 93/93
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150388 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0
elevations posted: (10th Jul 2012, 04:00 pm)

hitsugaya posted: (10th Jul 2012, 03:34 pm)

elevations posted: (10th Jul 2012, 02:27 pm)

hotdog posted: (10th Jul 2012, 02:07 pm)

WindTechnic posted: (10th Jul 2012, 11:05 am)

nice release :) although the folder inside the source download says 1.0 is this correct or just a typo or did you upload the wrong folder? :)

Oh - whoops haha yeah that's a typo. Thank you :)

Nice but i see one problem with your screenshot:

Traveler*

ele you are far off topic... -.- because.. YOU DID NOT NOTICE THE FUCKING PARTY HAT!?!?!?!?!?! -from runescape-

I've seen this thing in this client so many times that I'm just like -.-

LMFAO!!!! HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT????

IDK MAN but I've seen it when you made that BU video I'm like "Errr I wanna say something" they had to add some runescape in there. :3

---
a.k.a Frost
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150397 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0
ReemDead posted: (10th Jul 2012, 06:03 pm)

This is cool, glad to see someone actually working on a custom client source! Keep it up man, props.

Cheers - Next release should gather a lot more attention.
---
Hmm.
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150399 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0
hotdog posted: (10th Jul 2012, 11:45 pm)

ReemDead posted: (10th Jul 2012, 06:03 pm)

Cheers - Next release should gather a lot more attention.

I cant wait, When do you think it will be released?
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150402 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0

Im pretty sure that party hat is cirras's little crown. 

---
Andrewbob - I would be on the fucking copter of rofls

Programmer, Web Developer, and Graphics Designer
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150411 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0

Hey will you ever release a precompiled version of the client? just so I don have to install anything else.....

It will be convinent too

it would be nice if this supported mounts but that would mean 2 extra frames for armors and skins

---
"With your feet steady and firm on the ground soar high and ignore limitations"  -Bladex
EOSERV Class : Pixel Artist, Grammar Nazi, Server Owner, Mapping Artist, Server Coder, Test Player,
The Game Maker
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150419 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0
Bladex posted: (11th Jul 2012, 12:44 am)

Hey will you ever release a precompiled version of the client? just so I don have to install anything else.....

It will be convinent too

it would be nice if this supported mounts but that would mean 2 extra frames for armors and skins

There's a binary link in the opening post.. Besides, you can do more with the source. It's ideal to download the source, and build a custom client from it, the binary wouldn't be useful for anything but example purposes.. imo

also with a custom client build, it wouldn't be that difficult to add in mounts and stuff, considering all you would have to do is understand how the client displays all of the other graphics, and work from there.

Edit: the only method I can foresee to build a versatile precompiled client that would be convenient is if you built a server that used config files to enable or disable the tons of features that would have to be added to make everyone happy, and then code all of these into the client. However, no one wants to do that because it would take forever to code in every foreseeable thing that any one person could possibly want and release a fully compiled build containing them all.. not to mention that the features that aren't used would do nothing but bulk up the size of the exe.. in my opinion, anyway.
---
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will. There is no law
beyond do what thou wilt. 93/93
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150445 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0
Bladex posted: (11th Jul 2012, 12:44 am)

It will be convinent too

thats be way more then 2 extra frames. It would be atleast 6, there are 3 walking frames for each direction.

Also, i definitely wouldnt add mounts in a 2D iso game. Would be pointless.
---

11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150446 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0
Wildsurvival posted: (11th Jul 2012, 12:13 am)

Actually, it was a crown icon Queen made. The crown icon was what led me to pixel admin crowns. Quite flattered that you thought of me though. :3
This client looks very promising, and I look forward to future updates. Things like this are what give hope for real developments in the future.

Sidenote: Ele, I've honestly never seen something constructive from you or your obedient little lapdogs on these forums. Say something useful or stop saying things altogether.
---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150447 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0
Cirras posted: (11th Jul 2012, 03:20 am)

Actually, it was a crown icon Queen made. The crown icon was what led me to pixel admin crowns. Quite flattered that you thought of me though. :3
This client looks very promising, and I look forward to future updates. Things like this are what give hope for real developments in the future.

Sidenote: Ele, I've honestly never seen something constructive from you or your obedient little lapdogs on these forums. Say something useful or stop saying things altogether.

Ahhh. I think it might have been your slime king that made me think of it :P 
---

11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150475 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0
Cirras posted: (11th Jul 2012, 03:20 am)

If you ever did see something "constructive" from me it would automatically be labeled backdoor so stfu.

---
https://www.fallen-evolution.com
https://www.fallen-evolution.com/discord
https://eosource.net
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150552 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0

I'm also aware that he made it.

---
-Facepalm Fest = Win-
Hi, I'm Bluee, the Offtopic Prince. Problem?
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 >>

EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0