EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0
Post #150173 EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0

Hello all! Just thought I'd let you know that both the source and the binary of EODevC++(I Will be calling it EODev from here on) is now available for download at http://www.hotronics-entertainment.com/. This build allows you to connect and login to the game server(Game.endless-online.com, or any server by that matter), as well as allow character and account creation. Credits go to Sausage, Addison and Sordie. 

• Direct download of the binary is here.
  • Direct download of the source is here.
Quick explanation of EODev
EODev is an Endless Online Client Remake that is aimed at taking Endless to its current level and beyond. Some of the major additions that I plan to add to EODev include weather effects, pet GUIs and more will be thought up in time. If you have any ideas I ask that you share them here:) 

Quick guide on compiling EODev - Warning, you will need a brain.

• You will need to build yourself a version of PTypes and grab yourself a copy of Boost and also a copy of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 or 2012. Also you will need to install a copy of the DirectX SDK found here.
  • Build PTypes(The same way you built PTypes for EOServ) and copy the Ptypes.lib file into the /Lib directory of the EODev source. 
  • Copy the include contents of the boost archive into the include contents of the EODev source.
  • Compile and everything should build nicely - If not you can post about it here.
Quick guide on Running EODev
  • Extract EODev.exe into your endless online directory(Where your endless.exe is kept) and simply run. 
  • Note - If you get a msvcr100.dll error you will need to download the C++ 2010 package redistributable here. In future releases I may just include Msvcr100.dll into the build.
Screenshot -
Credits to Bones-Underground(Just grabbed the first private server I knew that had a custom GUI)

I should also mention that Account creation does work - although I set a 5 second timer on requests due to the game server (game.endless-online.com) not creating them otherwise.
---
Hmm.
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150184 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0

nice release :) although the folder inside the source download says 1.0 is this correct or just a typo or did you upload the wrong folder? :)

11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150189 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0

This is such a great release. Keep it up buddy.

11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150194 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0
WindTechnic posted: (10th Jul 2012, 11:05 am)

nice release :) although the folder inside the source download says 1.0 is this correct or just a typo or did you upload the wrong folder? :)

Oh - whoops haha yeah that's a typo. Thank you :)
---
Hmm.
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150196 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0
hotdog posted: (10th Jul 2012, 02:07 pm)

Nice but i see one problem with your screenshot:

Traveler*

---
https://www.fallen-evolution.com
https://www.fallen-evolution.com/discord
https://eosource.net
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150197 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0

Lol that's some weird copyright shit that doesn't make sense in the GUI. Not the actual time :P

---
Hmm.
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150198 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0

That's basicly the creation date for the copyright of the GUI. Stands for 2011 - *

---
Andrewbob - I would be on the fucking copter of rofls

Programmer, Web Developer, and Graphics Designer
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150199 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0

fps? as in frames per second? Is that what that stands for in the top left corner. By the way, nice release.

11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150200 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0
R o n n i e posted: (10th Jul 2012, 02:48 pm)

fps? as in frames per second? Is that what tht stands for in the top left corner. by the way nice release

Yes lol. Thankyou! It's not really required as I doubt anyone would have serious latency issues on a simple 2D game - But it makes it look nice haha. (:
---
Hmm.
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150201 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0

oh okay. phew :P also would be nice if when hovering an item in your pdoll you would be able to see its stats in a little window that pops up. Like on exiles

11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150202 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0
R o n n i e posted: (10th Jul 2012, 02:56 pm)

oh okay. phew :P also would be nice if when hovering an item in your pdoll you would be able to see its stats in a little window that pops up. Like on exiles

Ah yes - that's another feature I intend to add in the future. EODevC# already had a feature very similar to that. I also intend on adding Client Sided admin commands - such as Set Weather(Just for lols), Lookup Item, Lookup Npc and request new item files - Just so it helps server developers a bit. 
---
Hmm.
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150203 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0

interesting! I request a set job command :P for more shits and gigs

11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150204 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0
R o n n i e posted: (10th Jul 2012, 03:01 pm)

interesting! I request a set job command :P for more shits and gigs

Haha it could be done - though that sounds more approachable from a server point of view :P
---
Hmm.
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150207 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0
elevations posted: (10th Jul 2012, 02:27 pm)

hotdog posted: (10th Jul 2012, 02:07 pm)

Nice but i see one problem with your screenshot:

Traveler*

ele you are far off topic... -.- because.. YOU DID NOT NOTICE THE FUCKING PARTY HAT!?!?!?!?!?! -from runescape-

I've seen this thing in this client so many times that I'm just like -.-

---
a.k.a Frost
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #150214 Re: EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0

Lol I probably could have picked a better GUI...

---
Hmm.
11 years, 43 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 >>

EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > EODevC++(EO Client) Source And Binary Release V2.0