EOSERV Forum > Announcements > EO Server Backdoor Warnings
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 >>
EO Server Backdoor Warnings
Post #121853 Re: Warning: Do not use EOSource or Seose
jinga posted: (10th Jan 2012, 01:08 am)

Experiment posted: (10th Jan 2012, 12:43 am)

jinga posted: (10th Jan 2012, 12:41 am)

Experiment posted: (10th Jan 2012, 12:39 am)

Also, Sausage was going on servers taking up the names 'Hollow' and 'Elevations' so people couldn't use the backdoor; why else would Elevations add in the block? So he can't protect the backdoor from being used?

If he was even able to create such names on servers this means that Elevations and Hollow had not been on any servers using the backdoor meaning he is probably telling the truth how he was unaware of the code being there.

1. He tried getting BU to use it, as Apollo said.
2. If a server ever passed his, he would need the accounts because he goes on a friggin tantrum whenever he's not 1st.
3. My name is Caleb. <3
1. We have no evidence he tried to get BU to use it. Because apolo hasn't provided MSN screenies.
2. There's already servers past his.

If you're suggesting that Apollo is lying, then you really are delusional.
Allow me to lay your suspicions to rest. I am a pixel artist and HGM at BU, and I was standing right next to Bone when Elevations offered us server software, claiming he had turned over a new leaf.

Ah, and kindly explain how an admin's MSN and the forums on a website have anything to do with the game's server software. (Do you even think before you type?)
---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
12 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #121854 Re: Warning: Do not use EOSource or Seose
Cirras posted: (10th Jan 2012, 01:10 am)

Also, Sausage was going on servers taking up the names 'Hollow' and 'Elevations' so people couldn't use the backdoor; why else would Elevations add in the block? So he can't protect the backdoor from being used?

If he was even able to create such names on servers this means that Elevations and Hollow had not been on any servers using the backdoor meaning he is probably telling the truth how he was unaware of the code being there.

2. If a server ever passed his, he would need the accounts because he goes on a friggin tantrum whenever he's not 1st.
3. My name is Caleb. <3
1. We have no evidence he tried to get BU to use it. Because apolo hasn't provided MSN screenies.

Allow me to lay your suspicions to rest. I am a pixel artist and HGM at BU, and I was standing right next to Bone when Elevations offered us server software, claiming he had turned over a new leaf.

And have you spoken to elevations since then? nope so all your opinions are really illusions created by what you see here.

12 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #121855 Re: Warning: Do not use EOSource or Seose
jinga posted: (10th Jan 2012, 01:12 am)

3. My name is Caleb. <3

And have you spoken to elevations since then? nope so all your opinions are really illusions created by what you see here.

I base my opinions on hard, indisputable fact.

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
12 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #121856 Re: Warning: Do not use EOSource or Seose
jinga posted: (10th Jan 2012, 01:12 am)

3. My name is Caleb. <3

If he was there when kyle an ele "talked" why would he need to talk to him again about it? Man, you sound like "zelda" are you sure not "zelda"? I do believe some one here is on a alt eoserv acct because they are afraid the constant bitching in this topic will get them banned. 
---
http://www.ctronic.ga
http://www.tsu.co/Deltro
https://www.reverbnation.com/deltro9
12 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #121857 Re: Warning: Do not use EOSource or Seose

Jinga I mean this is the most respectful way possible. You are making an ass of yourself. Go talk to your friends, play a game, do something fun. Don't sit here and try to argue with us, you are just embarrassing yourself and whoever you are defending. Since when does Apollo == EE? If the issue was clarification I will gladly elaborate on my point. Apollo, the person, has never to my knowledge breached his users privacy. Elevations has. FE as a game hasn't. The person Elevations has. 

---
Love you too.
12 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #121858 Re: Warning: Do not use EOSource or Seose
newguy posted: (10th Jan 2012, 01:16 am)

Jinga I mean this is the most respectful way possible. You are making an ass of yourself. Go talk to your friends, play a game, do something fun. Don't sit here and try to argue with us, you are just embarrassing yourself and whoever you are defending. Since when does Apollo == EE? Iftheissuewas clarification I will gladly elaborate on my point. Apollo, the person, has never to my knowledge breached his users privacy. Elevations has. FE as a game hasn't. The person Elevations has. 

Not to mention, EE's forums were not "hacked." Ele just got Rexor's MSN with his security question, and then individually deleted a bunch of topics on EE's forums (That's devotion right there, to spend all that time tediously deleting topic after topic.) Anyway, if you call that hacking, then you're quite the nublet. Nobody's sensitive information was exposed.
---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
12 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #121859 Re: Warning: Do not use EOSource or Seose

kk guys, you trolled, you found out something new about eosource, its not 2012 right now! just calm down and stop spamming the forum. your like lil kiddies trying to find out a mystery :\

---
~~ When life give you pasta, you eat it ~~
12 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #121860 Re: Warning: Do not use EOSource or Seose

Jinga, i'm not sure what you're trying to achieve, but it does appear that most of the people here have a fairly decent understanding of what's going on, and even though you're trying to disprove them, you're providing nothing compelling to do so.

If you just want to support Elevations, I suggest you take it over to the EOSource forums. Otherwise we've already moved past the point of discussing the motives.

Pasta, they can continue to discuss it as they wish as long as it's confined to this thread. Not any of their fault that the Recent Actions list is fundamentally flawed.

---
EOSERV.net Academy Of Trolls, Satirists & Sarcastics
5.5 Years Former Site Administrator / Moderation Team / Member (Retired)
12 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #121861 Re: Warning: Do not use EOSource or Seose

iMac I miss you. Pasta, go away.

---
Love you too.
12 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #121862 Re: Warning: Do not use EOSource or Seose
Pasta posted: (10th Jan 2012, 01:23 am)

kk guys, you trolled, you found out something new about eosource, its not 2012 right now! just calm down and stopspammingthe forum. your like lil kiddies trying to find out a mystery :\

Agreed. You guys are acting like children. (Lol it's funny cause you're probably all older than me.)
---
You wake up in the desert, underneath a rotten tree. You also glance over and see a pond, you look
into the water, and see your reflection of yourself, and you think to, who am I?
12 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #121866 Re: Warning: Do not use EOSource or Seose

kk guys, you trolled, you found out something new about eosource, its not 2012 right now! just calm down and stop spammingthe forum. your like lil kiddies trying to find out a mystery :\

yes, it is
---
420Иﻜ0o
"The Lord is a shoving leopard."
12 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #121872 Re: Warning: Do not use EOSource or Seose
Mattâ„¢ posted: (10th Jan 2012, 02:02 am)

kk guys, you trolled, you found out something new about eosource, its not 2012 right now!just calm down and stop spammingthe forum. your like lil kiddies trying to find out a mystery :\

no, it's 2011. dipshit.

It's 2012..
12 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #121874 Re: Warning: Do not use EOSource or Seose

Just to clear up the matter on Vodka, there are absolutely no user exploiting hidden commands or functions contained within the code. You will most certainly find some eoserv.net staff member names within the section of main.cpp which is displayed immediately as credits in the console window. There is also the words "Endless Edge" in the code for a disabled hourly chime that I was simply too lazy to remove so it was commented out.

As far as hidden commands, yes there are 3 I think that require HGM access. $pingtest should display a generic dialog box, $uuuuuuuu *textstring* will chatter from all NPC's globally (i changed that to $chatter later depending on the build you have), and $z which is a raw packet command used for testing and finding hidden packets the EO client uses. Again, all of these are HGM level commands that are dileberately tied to the "shutdown" command admin value in the admin_config.ini.

The reason I left Vodka as a closed source was because it was quite simply the only fully functional build of EOSERV that was nearly a replica of EO main. I marketed this to the little guys, not the big guns like FE and BU. I only wanted those kids to have a fair chance to run a competitive server without the need of coding. Had I left it open source I am positive that EOSource would be a lot better than it is. And likewise, why the fuck would I care about hijacking some server with 1-10 players? That is Elefag's forte. I could give a shit who uses vodka and what kind of server they produce with it. It is there to give those kids their dream, not turn it into their nightmare.

12 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #121877 Re: Warning: Do not use EOSource or Seose

Kings your the one with the illusion of ele being a good guy. You just need to gtfo because your endless ramblings defending Ele,Hollow, and Eosource are invalid.

---
Andrewbob - I would be on the fucking copter of rofls

Programmer, Web Developer, and Graphics Designer
12 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #121878 Re: Warning: Do not use EOSource or Seose
Experiment posted: (10th Jan 2012, 02:30 am)

Mattâ„¢ posted: (10th Jan 2012, 02:02 am)

kk guys, you trolled, you found out something new about eosource, its not 2012 rightnow!just calm down and stop spammingthe forum. your like lil kiddies trying to find out a mystery :\

no, it's 2011. dipshit.

It's 2012..

why did you change my comment?..
---
420Иﻜ0o
"The Lord is a shoving leopard."
12 years, 13 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Announcements > EO Server Backdoor Warnings