EOSERV Forum > Seose > IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SEOSE SERVER OWNERS!
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SEOSE SERVER OWNERS!
Post #119072 Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SEOSE SERVER OWNERS!
kodyt posted: (17th Dec 2011, 03:43 am)

Sordie posted: (7th Dec 2011, 10:18 pm)

EDIT AGAIN: This isn't random drunk Sordie doing this.. (well, maybe a little) I have a master plan that involves trying to remove Seose ready for my xmas prezzy to the community of MEOW 0.2|root

@divine 
read the quote, I wouldn't sayit was just for the assholes to ruin it.. I would say its more of a call to everyone to help remove seose from the emulator race/game. 

I know this. That is the final outcome of the assholes ruining the servers.
---
Eat shit, bro.

I support Ephixa [http://ephixa.com/]. Fuck Skrillex, Sonny Moore is no more.
12 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #119084 Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SEOSE SERVER OWNERS!
Drakenair posted: (16th Dec 2011, 11:09 pm)

No if you make something for people to use then they devote their time and life into it what does she have to take that away? Sure if we used it just how it was given to us she could do what she wants but then when we edit and change things to how we want them then I'd say its ours.

You think EOSERV.net was founded on a good understanding of ethics and proper conduct? Not even close.

Sordie holds ownership of the Seose licenses. This is closer to the scenario where Microsoft is now forced to silently upgrade users browsers to the latest version of Internet Explorer because idiots wouldn't upgrade from their beloved Internet Explorer 6, despite the fact they've had more than enough time to do it.
---
EOSERV.net Academy Of Trolls, Satirists & Sarcastics
5.5 Years Former Site Administrator / Moderation Team / Member (Retired)
12 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #119086 Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SEOSE SERVER OWNERS!

Change is difficult. I already have the source from awhile ago. Ugh... pascal. Why did she have to do it in pascal...

12 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #119089 Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SEOSE SERVER OWNERS!

do none of you really have nothing better to do then just bash someone you have no clue about or never met? And seriously I'll give sordie credit seose is and was pretty good and like i said because of my new computer i am now able to use mysql to compile eoserv but before my computer wouldnt allow me to run such programs. So because something has flaws and one person doesn't like it lets fuck anyone who is using that up? I guess since black people are lazy we should make them our slaves again. I mean shit people does noone think for themselves? everyone is so easily persuaded or just follows a crowd because they can.

12 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #119090 Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SEOSE SERVER OWNERS!

Ah I know you, your that little kid from eo main. I've seen you before. Before the weird stuff happened. Are you fucking racist? Your trash

12 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #119096 Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SEOSE SERVER OWNERS!
Drakenair posted: (17th Dec 2011, 07:25 am)

do none of you really have nothing better to do then just bash someone you have no clue about or never met? And seriously I'll give sordie credit seose is and was pretty good and like i said because of my new computer i am now able to use mysql to compile eoserv but before my computer wouldnt allow me to run such programs. So because something has flaws and one person doesn't like it lets fuck anyone who is using that up? I mean shit people does noone think for themselves? everyone is so easily persuaded or justfollows a crowd because they can.

Sure, she can fuck it up, she wrote the software, she built in the kill switch, and now she's using it. As I said, if you think EOSERV.net has any good intentions then you have another thing coming. Nobody cares if your little Seose server goes offline.

Now take a teaspoon of concrete and harden the fuck up.

---
EOSERV.net Academy Of Trolls, Satirists & Sarcastics
5.5 Years Former Site Administrator / Moderation Team / Member (Retired)
12 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #119110 Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SEOSE SERVER OWNERS!

Could anyone please tell me what to EDIT?

12 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #119112 Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SEOSE SERVER OWNERS!
Immortal posted: (17th Dec 2011, 09:14 pm)

Could anyone please tell me what to EDIT?

like i said the command.
---
opensource isometric game engine ~ www.avac-engine.blogspot.com
12 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #119121 Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SEOSE SERVER OWNERS!

Ah, Seose. I remember when I first tried to make my own server. I had so many questions. I was so lost. Such a shame to see Seose go. :<

---
You're all fags.
12 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #119275 Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SEOSE SERVER OWNERS!

Yet people are still using seose .... 

P.s

For those using seose an using freewebs to make there website, I've went an done a dick move... I've sent out complaints to webs.com about eo websites (only ones using seose) ;) yes I am a dick.. but damn do I get luls out of it. 

The Reply From Webs.com each time I report a site lol:

Clark, Dec-19 13:00 (EST):

Thank you for contacting the Webs Abuse Department regarding potential violations and abuse of our services. The site has been reviewed and has been suspended. Keep in mind that if all violating content is removed, the site may be reactivated. Thank you for the information and your assistance. Please let us know if we can assist you further, or should you find future violations of our services.

Best Regards,
Webs

Kindest Regards, 

Clark

Switch to eoserv, seose is dead... an will be ruined! 
---
http://www.ctronic.ga
http://www.tsu.co/Deltro
https://www.reverbnation.com/deltro9
12 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #119279 Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SEOSE SERVER OWNERS!
kodyt posted: (20th Dec 2011, 12:56 am)

P.s

For those using seose an using freewebs to make there website, I've went an done a dick move... I've sent out complaints to webs.com about eo websites (only ones using seose) ;) yes I am adick.. but damn do I get luls out of it. 

Thank you for contacting the Webs Abuse Department regarding potential violations and abuse of our services. Thesite has been reviewed and has been suspended. Keep in mind that if all violating content is removed, the site may be reactivated. Thank you for the information and your assistance. Please let us know if we can assist you further, or should you find future violations of our services.

Best Regards,
Webs

Kindest Regards, 

Clark

Lol, you dick.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_DFVzxsEUc
12 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #119280 Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SEOSE SERVER OWNERS!

P.s

For those using seose an using freewebs to make there website, I've went an done a dick move... I've sent out complaints to webs.com about eo websites (only ones using seose) ;) yes I amadick.. but damn do I get luls out of it. 

Thank you for contacting the Webs Abuse Department regarding potential violations and abuse of our services. Thesite has been reviewed and has been suspended. Keep in mindthat if all violating content is removed, the site may be reactivated. Thank you for the information and your assistance. Please let us know if we can assist you further, or should you find future violations of our services.

Best Regards,
Webs

Kindest Regards, 

Clark

Thats just plain rude.. Its entirely none of your business to send out complaints to try and get their sites taken down.

---
420Иﻜ0o
"The Lord is a shoving leopard."
12 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #119281 Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SEOSE SERVER OWNERS!
Madao posted: (20th Dec 2011, 01:56 am)

P.s

For those using seose an using freewebs to make there website, I've went an done a dick move... I've sent out complaints to webs.com about eo websites (only ones using seose) ;) yes I amadick.. but damn do I get luls out of it. 

Thank you for contacting the Webs Abuse Department regarding potential violations and abuse of our services.Thesite has been reviewed and has been suspended. Keep in mind that if all violating content is removed, the site may be reactivated. Thank you for the information and your assistance. Please let us know if we can assist you further, or should you find future violations of our services.

Best Regards,
Webs

Kindest Regards, 

Clark

Lol, you dick.
of course I am... what else have I ever been?

@matt I did it for teh luls... 

---
12 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #119282 Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SEOSE SERVER OWNERS!
kodyt posted: (20th Dec 2011, 02:10 am)

P.s

For those using seose an using freewebs to make there website, I've went an done a dick move... I've sent out complaints to webs.com about eo websites (only ones using seose) ;) yes Iamadick.. but damn do I get luls out of it. 

Thank you for contacting the Webs Abuse Department regarding potential violations and abuse of our services.Thesitehas been reviewed and has been suspended. Keep in mind that if all violating content is removed, the site may be reactivated. Thank you for the information and your assistance. Please let us know if we can assist you further, or should you find future violations of our services.

Best Regards,
Webs

Kindest Regards, 

Clark

Lol, you dick.

It was wrong bro. You shouldn't be a gigantic faggot.

---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_DFVzxsEUc
12 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #119283 Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SEOSE SERVER OWNERS!
Madao posted: (20th Dec 2011, 02:11 am)

kodyt posted: (20th Dec 2011, 02:10 am)

P.s

For those using seose an using freewebs to make there website, I've went an done a dick move... I've sent out complaints to webs.com about eo websites (only ones using seose) ;) yesIamadick.. but damn do I get luls out of it. 

Thank you for contacting the Webs Abuse Department regarding potential violations and abuse of ourservices.Thesitehas been reviewed and has been suspended. Keep in mind that if all violating content is removed, the site may be reactivated. Thank you for the information and your assistance. Please let us know if we can assist you further, or should you find future violations of ourservices.

Best Regards,
Webs

Kindest Regards, 

Clark

Lol, you dick.

It was wrong bro. You shouldn't be a gigantic faggot.

lmao oh well see you take it as me being a gigantic faggot, but I take it as being funny. ;) I found it funny when they sent me a update in a email about it. :) Not like I'm hitting eoserv websites, just seose ones. 
---
12 years, 20 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 6 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Seose > IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SEOSE SERVER OWNERS!