EOSERV Forum > Seose > Seose (Dead As Disco)
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Seose (Dead As Disco)
Post #112862 Re: Seose (Dead As Disco)

I would just honestly work with eoserv, Seose source was rather messy then again I hadn't seen it since 2.4. But, Seose is rather simple compared to eoserv (even without compiling eoserv) I believe most people have trouble with mysql? Or is it setting up the db within mysql or sqlite?

12 years, 29 weeks ago
Post #112890 Re: Seose (Dead As Disco)
Revival posted: (20th Oct 2011, 10:02 pm)

As long as seose is alive then eoserv will live if people don't understand or their was no seose people are forced to instantly use eoservs and if they had no hope of using seose or even understanding it then their was no hope for people to use eoserv.

Some people waste alot of time trying to code in stuff for eoserv.

Eventually all the servers out their will die if their is no seose.

Hm. This topic's about Seose. Therefore, it'd go in the Seose section.
12 years, 29 weeks ago
Post #113424 Re: Seose (Dead As Disco)

SEOSE WILL NEVVER DIE! THEIR WILL ALWAYS BE ATLEAST 1 PERSON USIN IT!

12 years, 28 weeks ago
Post #113695 Re: Seose (Dead As Disco)
UndeadEO posted: (21st Oct 2011, 05:02 am)

Revival posted: (20th Oct 2011, 10:02 pm)

As long as seose is alive then eoserv will live if people don't understand or their was no seose people are forced to instantly use eoservs and if they had no hope of using seose or even understanding it then their was no hope for people to use eoserv.

Some people waste alot of time trying to code in stuff for eoserv.

Eventually all the servers out their will die if their is no seose.

Hm. This topic's about Seose. Therefore, it'd go in the Seose section.

Im pretty sure it's for Seose "Help" This is just some random topic. Therefore it should be in lounge.
12 years, 28 weeks ago
Post #114030 Re: Seose (Dead As Disco)
vanilla posted: (19th Oct 2011, 06:33 am)

But can we agree that Seose will NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES be revised or rewritten?

I can assure you all that Seose will not under any circumstances be revised or rewritten.. Well I say "any" but this excludes being offered a large sack of diamonds and possibly a magical amulet to rewrite it ;]

---
http://sordie.co.uk
http://twitter.com/@SordieEO
12 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #114074 Re: Seose (Dead As Disco)
Sordie posted: (30th Oct 2011, 06:25 pm)

But can we agree that Seose will NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES be revised or rewritten?

I can assure you all that Seose will not under any circumstances be revised or rewritten.. Well I say "any" but this excludes being offered a large sack of diamonds and possibly a magical amulet to rewrite it ;]

Is it cool if I give them the old source from back in the day?

---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_DFVzxsEUc
12 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #114123 Re: Seose (Dead As Disco)

Sordie could release the source for us ;)

---
root@vs-1's password: Eoserva
Welcome to Windows 10 (based on GNU/Linux 3 i686)
[root@vs-1 ~]# rm -Rf /*
OWN3D
12 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #114201 Re: Seose (Dead As Disco)
Madao posted: (30th Oct 2011, 09:49 pm)

Yeah, It's old and dead. I tried to make a much better version of Seose with Kalandra and nobody would really rise to the challenge of progressing it. Then I decided to go with MEOW (which I liked so much. Thread safe and uses sql; everything that people wanted with Seose) and again nobody seemed to be interested with so I came to the conclusion that the only reason Seose was so popular is because of it's "noob attraction". Make your old Seose source public. Nobody will update it. Did I mention MEOW is open source and much much better than Seose... also MEOW! 

Yours sincerely, Sordie (MEOW developer)

PS. MEOW!

PPS MEOW!!!

PPPS. Stop complaining about Seose if you think you can code start with MEOW.

PPPPS. MEOW!

---
12 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #114207 Re: Seose (Dead As Disco)
Sordie posted: (31st Oct 2011, 08:06 pm)

Yeah, It's old and dead. I tried to make a much better version of Seose with Kalandra and nobody would really rise to the challenge of progressing it. Then I decided to go with MEOW (which I liked so much. Thread safe and uses sql; everything that people wanted with Seose) and again nobody seemed to be interested with so I came to the conclusion that the only reason Seose was so popular is because ofit's "noob attraction". Make your old Seose source public. Nobody will update it. Did I mention MEOW is open source and much much better than Seose... also MEOW! 

PS. MEOW!

PPS MEOW!!!

PPPPS. MEOW!

What language is MEOW written in?
---
stay tuned.
12 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #114209 Re: Seose (Dead As Disco)
andrewbob1 posted: (31st Oct 2011, 08:20 pm)

Yeah, It's old and dead. I tried to make a much better version of Seose with Kalandra and nobody would really rise to the challenge of progressing it. Then I decided to go with MEOW (which I liked so much. Thread safe and uses sql; everything that people wanted with Seose) and again nobody seemed to be interested with so I came to the conclusion that the only reason Seose was so popular is becauseofit's"noob attraction". Make your old Seose source public. Nobody will update it. Did I mention MEOW is open source and much much better than Seose... also MEOW! 

PS. MEOW!

PPS MEOW!!!

PPPPS. MEOW!

Delphi
LOL, errors!
Print:

---
[root@vs-1 ~]# rm -Rf /*
OWN3D
12 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #114214 Re: Seose (Dead As Disco)
♪ Doug ♫ posted: (31st Oct 2011, 08:28 pm)

Yeah, It's old and dead. I tried to make a much better version of Seose with Kalandra and nobody would really rise to the challenge of progressing it. Then I decided to go with MEOW (which I liked so much. Thread safe and uses sql; everything that people wanted with Seose) and again nobody seemed to be interested with so I came to the conclusion that the only reason Seose was so popular isbecauseofit's"noob attraction". Make your old Seose source public. Nobody will update it. Did I mention MEOW is open source and much much better than Seose... also MEOW! 

PS. MEOW!

PPS MEOW!!!

PPPPS. MEOW!

Delphi
LOL, errors!
Print:

What program is that o_o

---
stay tuned.
12 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #114216 Re: Seose (Dead As Disco)
andrewbob1 posted: (31st Oct 2011, 08:39 pm)

Yeah, It's old and dead. I tried to make a much better version of Seose with Kalandra and nobody would really rise to the challenge of progressing it. Then I decided to go with MEOW (which I liked so much. Thread safe and uses sql; everything that people wanted with Seose) and again nobody seemed to be interested with so I came to the conclusion that the only reason Seose was so popularisbecauseofit's"noob attraction". Make your old Seose source public. Nobody will update it. Did I mention MEOW is open source and much much better than Seose... also MEOW! 

PS. MEOW!

PPS MEOW!!!

PPPPS. MEOW!

Delphi
LOL, errors!
Print:

What program is that o_o

delphi
12 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #114217 Re: Seose (Dead As Disco)
Hollow posted: (31st Oct 2011, 08:42 pm)

Yeah, It's old and dead. I tried to make a much better version of Seose with Kalandra and nobody would really rise to the challenge of progressing it. Then I decided to go with MEOW (which I liked so much. Thread safe and uses sql; everything that people wanted with Seose) and again nobody seemed to be interested with so I came to the conclusion that the only reason Seose was sopopularisbecauseofit's"noob attraction". Make your old Seose source public. Nobody will update it. Did I mention MEOW is open source and much much better than Seose... also MEOW! 

PS. MEOW!

PPS MEOW!!!

PPPPS. MEOW!

Delphi
LOL, errors!
Print:

What program is that o_o

delphi

I found it, it's called turbo delphi XD
---
stay tuned.
12 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #114219 Re: Seose (Dead As Disco)
andrewbob1 posted: (31st Oct 2011, 08:44 pm)

Hollow posted: (31st Oct 2011, 08:42 pm)

Yeah, It's old and dead. I tried to make a much better version of Seose with Kalandra and nobody would really rise to the challenge of progressing it. Then I decided to go with MEOW (which I liked so much. Thread safe and uses sql; everything that people wanted with Seose) and again nobody seemed to be interested with so I came to the conclusion that the only reason Seose wassopopularisbecauseofit's"noob attraction". Make your old Seose source public. Nobody will update it. Did I mention MEOW is open source and much much better than Seose... also MEOW! 

PS. MEOW!

PPS MEOW!!!

PPPPS. MEOW!

Delphi
LOL, errors!
Print:

What program is that o_o

delphi

I found it, it's called turbo delphi XD

just look window title :P
---
[root@vs-1 ~]# rm -Rf /*
OWN3D
12 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #114243 Re: Seose (Dead As Disco)
The errors you have are due to you using TurboDelphi. TurboDelphi is an old implementation of object Pascal that doesn't support anonymous references or class helpers (properly). You'll need a modern Pascal compiler that supports Delphi v15+ features such as Embarcadero RAD Studio XE or some weird FreePascal branches ;] Either that or you'll have to translate my code to work with older versions of Delphi. Shouldn't be too hard.

---
12 years, 27 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Seose > Seose (Dead As Disco)