waw

---
~~ When life give you pasta, you eat it ~~
12 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #111430 Re: Reputation

its not working for me.

12 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #111432 Re: Reputation

It is but had to be altered because people was taking the piss with ratings. Now they work in a different way so only rate appropriately

---
I am an alien and not crazy!
12 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #111440 Re: Reputation

Oh kody, you loved this system didn't you xDD

You're the top ahaa.

---
Why am I still here...
12 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #111451 Re: Reputation

all the + ratings are almost all changed into - ratings lol.

---
opensource isometric game engine ~ www.avac-engine.blogspot.com
12 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #111478 Re: Reputation
pickupstixx posted: (15th Oct 2011, 03:38 pm)

Oh kody, you loved this system didn't you xDD

You're the top ahaa.

I did enjoy it ;)

@Sausage You know you enjoyed seeing my +46. <3

I should get the title "Fanatic" ;)
---
http://www.ctronic.ga
http://www.tsu.co/Deltro
https://www.reverbnation.com/deltro9
12 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #112237 Re: Reputation

I think I found a bug you can only give a -1 or a +1 per topic on one person per topic

12 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #112239 Re: Reputation
Revival posted: (18th Oct 2011, 12:28 am)

I think I found a bug you can only give a -1 or a +1 per topic on one person per topic

I don't think that's a bug.
12 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #112240 Re: Reputation
Arion posted: (18th Oct 2011, 12:36 am)

Revival posted: (18th Oct 2011, 12:28 am)

I don't think that's a bug.

Agreed moar like a feature :D
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_DFVzxsEUc
12 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #112532 Re: Reputation

Master! I Love you SO fucking much....But im not going to sit here and lie to you. I do not like the reputation system, It was much moar; not only funny; but functional to use the original Comment and Mark Up system.

I hate having to edit peoples posts and add my fucking text like this... ~Vanilla

I much liked the way you could look at the lists of Why, and how Much they got marked up...

---
Former EOSERV.net Administrator.
12 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #112535 Re: Reputation
vanilla posted: (19th Oct 2011, 06:47 am)

Master! I Love you SO fucking much....But im not going to sit here and lie to you. I do not like the reputation system, It was much moar; not only funny; but functional to use the original Comment and Mark Up system.

I hate having to edit peoples posts and add my fucking text like this... ~Vanilla

I much liked the way you could look at the lists of Why, and how Much they got marked up...

You spam a bit too much, the whole recent post wall is full of you.  Calm down kiddo.

12 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #112536 Re: Reputation
Saintdraco posted: (19th Oct 2011, 06:52 am)

You spam a bit too much, the whole recent post wall is full of you.  Calm down kiddo.

I know thats kind of the point lol.

---
Former EOSERV.net Administrator.
12 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #112566 Re: Reputation
vanilla posted: (19th Oct 2011, 06:54 am)

Saintdraco posted: (19th Oct 2011, 06:52 am)

I know thats kind of the point lol.

I agree, atleast try to help the only things you have said so far is spam, you haven't helped anybody so far (if you did show me a post where you did help somebody) your one of the reason, i might quit eoserv, like the others did.
---
opensource isometric game engine ~ www.avac-engine.blogspot.com
12 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #112733 Re: Reputation

I suggest we have a function that shows the top 10 highest rated threads. Idk if this has been said yet, cause I haven't been bothered to read through the pages of this. If it has, go ahead and bitch me out. ;D

---
Oh, it's you.
[Omni, Seraphim, Idea, Returnity]
12 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #115143 Re: Reputation

How do you write this colour with shade at the background? I hate having to edit peoples posts and add my fucking text like this... ~Vanilla
12 years, 22 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 >>
Topic is locked.