EOSERV Forum > Seose > 2r2 release
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
2r2 release
Post #7903 2r2 release

I thought Sordie was supposed to release 2r2 this weekend, i noticed she hasn't updated her website at all either. Anyone have any idea why she hasn't?

14 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #7905 Re: 2r2 release

Sorry if I'm sounding too "abrupt" but she does have a life you know. And in the past she hasn't really ever released anything on the weekends. She has a child, and a job to worry about. She specifically told us that she was not all "obsorbed" with Seose. She told it was a spare time hobby thatshe was working on. You shouldn't worry about when the next update will be, just be patient, when it comes out, it comes out.

Edit: I mean hey, she could just stop working on it altogether if she really wanted to.

14 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #7911 Re: 2r2 release

I'm sure Sordie's enjoying her weekend alone. She hasn't be on at all today. (Sunday) We missed her on IRC. xD

14 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #7913 Re: 2r2 release
Scott posted: (8th Jun 2009 01:54 am)

I'm sure Sordie's enjoying her weekend alone. She hasn't be on at all today. (Sunday) We missed her on IRC. xD

Oh Scott, I meant to ask, can I add you on Msn? I've been using Seose like the whole time I've been hosting a server, and I'm trying out Eoserv and have a couple questions, do you think you could help me out?

14 years, 48 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Seose > 2r2 release