EOSERV Forum > Seose > Website C&C
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 >>
Website C&C
Post #107249 Re: Website C&C

ahh... if i can get through the miracle of the fact that sausages eo.alt code is funky and some of it serves no purpose because the functions havent been wrote yet we are at about 30% done XD

12 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #107251 Re: Website C&C
dijirocks posted: (24th Sep 2011, 03:45 am)

ahh... if i can get through the miracle of the fact that sausages eo.alt code is funky and some of it serves no purpose because the functions havent been wrote yet we are at about 30% done XD

30% overall or with the client?
---
Andrewbob - I would be on the fucking copter of rofls

Programmer, Web Developer, and Graphics Designer
12 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #107253 Re: Website C&C

come onto the server and lets talk

12 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #107261 Re: Website C&C

Neverpool/Creech/Logan just gave me a neat site, and i got a color scheme that i atleast, think is good.

http://kuler.adobe.com/#themeID/1522507

---

12 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #107292 Re: Website C&C

the green's a bit bleh xD I like having a soft gradient background against a more contrasting foreground just to make it look a bit nicer ;) and if you're going to have those borders, the background colour of the content shouldn't be so similar to the colour of your borders so you can properly distinguish between the two, but other than that, not a half bad job amigo ;D

---
If money doesn't grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
12 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #107324 Re: Website C&C
DanScott posted: (24th Sep 2011, 10:46 am)

the green's a bit bleh xD I like having a soft gradient background against a more contrasting foreground just to make it look a bit nicer ;) and if you're going to have those borders, the background colour of the content shouldn't be so similar to the colour of your borders so you canproperlydistinguish between the two, but other than that, not a half bad job amigo ;D

Everyone has their own style or way of doing things. I myself would never use a gradient for a background, i think it looks bad, personally.

@Wild - either add a footer box much like the nav box, or change the text color to the color of the background for the text box. Also if you wanna give it a little more style, use that space between the nav bar and the logo to make it look like the nav bar and all below it is hanging from the logo box from some kind of rope or something.
---
Eat shit, bro.

I support Ephixa [http://ephixa.com/]. Fuck Skrillex, Sonny Moore is no more.
12 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #107330 Re: Website C&C
Divine posted: (24th Sep 2011, 03:35 pm)

DanScott posted: (24th Sep 2011, 10:46 am)

the green's a bit bleh xD I like having a soft gradient background against a more contrasting foreground just to make it look a bit nicer ;) and if you're going to have those borders, the background colour of the content shouldn't be so similar to the colour of your borders so youcanproperlydistinguish between the two, but other than that, not a half bad job amigo ;D

Everyone has their own style or way of doing things. I myself would never use a gradient for a background, i think it looks bad, personally.

@Wild - either add a footer box much like the nav box, or change the text color to the color of the background for the text box. Also if you wanna give it a little more style, use that space between the nav bar and the logo to make it look like the nav bar and all below it is hanging from the logobox from some kind of rope or something.

Cool, looks alot better. Ill try that rope thing later :)
---

12 years, 31 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Seose > Website C&C