EOSERV Forum > Announcements > EOSERV 0.3.1 and WebCP 2
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 4 >>
EOSERV 0.3.1 and WebCP 2
Post #935 Re: EOSERV 0.3.1 and WebCP 2

Yeah the eoserv binary doesn't terminates after you try to create an account, and the debug tells you server terminated press enter to continue when it finishes creating an account, then reboot the server and it no accounts are actually created.

15 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #937 Re: EOSERV 0.3.1 and WebCP 2
WhitewolfSIX posted: (17th Mar 2009 07:54 am)

Yeah the eoserv binary doesn't terminates after you try to create an account, and the debug tells you server terminated press enter to continue when it finishes creating an account, then reboot the server and it no accounts are actually created.

Make sure you wipe your database and use the new install.sql file.

15 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #939 Re: EOSERV 0.3.1 and WebCP 2

I have, let me try a 2nd time and see if that works.

15 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #940 Re: EOSERV 0.3.1 and WebCP 2
Fockyerdoder posted: (17th Mar 2009 05:55 am)

u released 0.3.1, but its still not working, it says its creating it, then when its done, it gives u the message that tells u to login but stays at the create screen except ur name is no longer there, and when u go to login, u get the same error as b4 the account or password doesnt exist in thedatabase

Works fine for me bro. Just drop the database, import install.sql and restart eoserv.
Man I hate the waiting time for creating an account, is there an earlier client that doesn't have that?
15 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #941 Re: EOSERV 0.3.1 and WebCP 2

its not working for me either i dropped the whole database redid the .sql file twice

15 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #945 Re: EOSERV 0.3.1 and WebCP 2

Sausage i tried it after a created my account the server crashed the account wasnt there so i checked my error log and  heres what i got """Database Error: Field 'regip' doesn't have a default value"""

15 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #947 Re: EOSERV 0.3.1 and WebCP 2
adamishere posted: (17th Mar 2009 10:27 am)

Sausage i tried it after a created my account the server crashed the account wasnt there so i checked my error log and  heres what i got """Database Error: Field 'regip' doesn't have a default value"""

Ah, that indeed is my fault. I don't feel like making a 0.3.2, so just edit your install.sql file as follows:

Find: `regip` VARCHAR(15) NOT NULL,
Replace: `regip` VARCHAR(15) DEFAULT NULL,

15 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #948 Re: EOSERV 0.3.1 and WebCP 2

wow i feel like i helped out 

15 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #949 Re: EOSERV 0.3.1 and WebCP 2

Okay that worked but the commands dont work i cant warp or anything

15 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #950 Re: EOSERV 0.3.1 and WebCP 2
JohnstonOctober posted: (17th Mar 2009 10:56 am)

Okay that worked but the commands dont work i cant warp or anything

You need to be admin level 2+ (Guardian) to warp, and 4+ (High Game Master) to create items.

15 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #951 Re: EOSERV 0.3.1 and WebCP 2

Oh okay thanks

15 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #953 Re: EOSERV 0.3.1 and WebCP 2

Still not working now the errror is: The account name u approved is not allowed, try another name

15 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #956 Re: EOSERV 0.3.1 and WebCP 2

You gotta dump your database change the sql file redo the database and if it still says pick a differrent name well pick a differrent name mine said that at first but know im logged on walking around

15 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #957 Re: EOSERV 0.3.1 and WebCP 2

ive dropped the database several times, and tryed several different names, same message

Oh, and btw, the same exact thing happens when i try to make an account on sausages server

15 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #974 Re: EOSERV 0.3.1 and WebCP 2

Nice job sausage.

15 years, 8 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 4 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Announcements > EOSERV 0.3.1 and WebCP 2