12 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #100540 Re: can anyone make me a server plz

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

---
420Иﻜ0o
"The Lord is a shoving leopard."
12 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #100541 Re: can anyone make me a server plz

lesin dude my routers all messed up and i cant make one so im asking nicely.

12 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #100542 Re: can anyone make me a server plz

If your router is messed up, you can't make a server. Is that too hard to understand? And stop talking like a 6 year old.

12 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #100545 Re: can anyone make me a server plz
twistedhawk posted: (30th Aug 2011, 06:05 am)

lesin dude my routers all messed up and i cant make one so im asking nicely.

Plug your computer into your modem..problem solved...wont have to portforward then. Ohh and posting your router might help ;)

Also look into a VPN if you have the money, if not then stop worrying about getting a server. Why have someone build you a server if you cannot host it? 

Anywho, lets get on topic.

You posted in Seose so that shows you dont care if its closed source or not. So here you go, here is a server all made for you. Happy Birthday :)
 Hollow's Ice and Fire-closed source server
Apollo's Vodka-closed source server

(If you want someone to put maps and junk in there, then higher a owner for your game..since that is what an OWNER should do.)
12 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #100551 Re: can anyone make me a server plz

ok so after i download them things what do i do next and fuck you lols being iv meet you befor so fuck you

12 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #100555 Re: can anyone make me a server plz

this topic is against the rules =/ section 2 rule 6 (2.6)

---
IM BACK FROM THE DEAD THE ZOMBIE RETURNS!
12 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #100556 Re: can anyone make me a server plz
twistedhawk posted: (30th Aug 2011, 09:18 am)

ok so after i download them things what do i do next and fuck you lols being iv meet you befor so fuck you

Lol you mad bro? I was trying to help, maybe you should stop being a retard and go play main EO, you obviously don't know shit. So no point in idiots like you being in this community. It'd be better off if you went and died ;)
12 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #100557 Re: can anyone make me a server plz
lolss posted: (30th Aug 2011, 06:22 am)

If your router is messed up, you can't make a server. Is that too hard to understand? And stop talking like a 6 year old.

Yo retard. if you're router is messed up you can still make a server. You just CANT host it YOURSELF. is that so hard to understand? and stop talking like a 6 year old boy :q
12 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #100558 Re: can anyone make me a server plz
lolss posted: (30th Aug 2011, 09:39 am)

twistedhawk posted: (30th Aug 2011, 09:18 am)

Lol you mad bro? I was trying to help, maybe you should stop being a retard and go play main EO, you obviously don't know shit. So no point in idiots like you being in this community. It'd be better off if you went and died ;)

Faggot don't think everyone is uber smart like "u" -cough-.

Well anyways I recommend you buy a VPS and just create your server on there and you don't even need to port forward it already is.

12 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #100560 Re: can anyone make me a server plz

my computers hooked up to the router by landline so ...?

12 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #100564 Re: can anyone make me a server plz

Jasper, you're just uber fucking retarded. And Hollow you're an idiot, obviously you can create a server with a fucked up router. But if you managed to read the english posts (you can use translate) then you would know the idiot is talking about making a server & talking about his router is fucked up.

12 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #100567 Re: can anyone make me a server plz
eternity posted: (30th Aug 2011, 09:27 am)

this topic is against the rules =/ section 2 rule 6 (2.6)

Lol. This coming from the guy that breaks them every time.
---
12 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #100572 Re: can anyone make me a server plz

Lolss let's be honest bro, Hollow and Jasper know a lot more than you. Please don't cry about it because no one want's to hear it ;3 Gtfo kid.

---
Hell yeah! Got myself some Eoserv.
12 years, 36 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Seose > can anyone make me a server plz