EOSERV Forum > Seose > Eoserv
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Eoserv
Post #93117 Eoserv

I'm not quite sure why but Seose v0.2 says: 
SLN: 401 No Server Could  not connect to server: Connection timed out

What's that supposed to mean? I'm not sure if it's something wrong with my Seose.xini file or what.

12 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #93120 Re: Eoserv

goto portforward.com and find router for instructions or download wildsurvival portforward program -.- Also theres a SEARCH BAR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Off topic: Y is ur title Eoserv o-o

Edit: Search before posting 

12 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #93242 Eoserv
howtobeemo posted: (4th Aug 2011, 03:41 pm)

goto portforward.com and find router for instructions or download wildsurvival portforward program -.- Also theres a SEARCH BAR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Off topic: Y is ur title Eoserv o-o

Edit: Search before posting 

Don't be mean (:P)

Here you go https://eoserv.net/forum/topic/15035

12 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #93975 Eoserv

There is definitively no need to be mean. 

HOWEVER, I agree that you should not post a topic titled: "Eoserv" in the Seose category.

Just make a note of that for future reference.

12 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #93976 Eoserv

This topic should of been named : Trouble portforwarding or connection error. NOT eoserv as EOSERV is a completely different Emulation software. My program should help if you can understand simple instructions like downloading the lastest .NET Framework, having UNPN enabled on your router (this is defaulted to enable) and etc.

I also dont think beemu is being mad, but he shouldnt have been frustated (hence the -.- face) as he is not a longterm member and has not had to put up with many people that have had obviously problems, had to use the search bar, or etc.

---
Andrewbob - I would be on the fucking copter of rofls

Programmer, Web Developer, and Graphics Designer
12 years, 38 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Seose > Eoserv