EOSERV Forum > Seose > NPC's flash while walking [Fixed]
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
NPC's flash while walking [Fixed]
Post #92864 NPC's flash while walking [Fixed]

All NPC's flash when they walk around. Whether I try walking or it's a mob, they start flashing. Like when they're still, you can see them. When they're moving, you can't.

---
Forum Ghost V2, Test Player, Mapping Artist, Optimist Prime, Server Owner (Hoodrats PK), Quest
Writer, Amateur Pixel Artist
Curious George
12 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #92867 Re: NPC's flash while walking

that's a problem with the client, not the server.

12 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #92873 Re: NPC's flash while walking

I've tried reinstalling the pub and data files, nothing seems to be working. On another note, if I restart the server, graphics disappear, but walls and warps are still there. While that fixes the flashing, it's not exactly good. Then if I restart the server again, graphics are back, but then the npc's flash again -_-

---
Forum Ghost V2, Test Player, Mapping Artist, Optimist Prime, Server Owner (Hoodrats PK), Quest
Curious George
12 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #92874 Re: NPC's flash while walking

Sounds like you either fucked up the pub files, maps, or both.

---
Web developer, currently looking for graphic artists / designers.
12 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #92876 Re: NPC's flash while walking

I know that's how it sounds, that's why I reinstalled the pub files. And if I open my maps in an editor, they seem fine.

---
Curious George
12 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #92878 Re: NPC's flash while walking

Client side, delete pub files and maps. Server side, re-install. If it still doesn't work, your backups are corrupted. If this isn't the case, which we've seen thousands of times now, then you are 1 really special person lol.

---
Web developer, currently looking for graphic artists / designers.
12 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #92888 Re: NPC's flash while walking

Backed up my maps, and started fresh. Although I was hoping for a simpler solution, this seemed to work. It had to have been my pub files.

---
Curious George
12 years, 36 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Seose > NPC's flash while walking [Fixed]