EOSERV Forum > Seose > HELP! Cant connect to server.
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
HELP! Cant connect to server.
Post #90732 HELP! Cant connect to server.

Ok so me and my friend made a private server and I set up all the seose stuff and can connect to my server and play. I went to No-Ip Duc and made 4EverOnline.no-ip.org but now what do I do? I'm so confused!!!

12 years, 37 weeks ago
Post #90736 Re: HELP! Cant connect to server.

It's called Port Forwarding.

12 years, 37 weeks ago
Post #90737 Re: HELP! Cant connect to server.
Jasper posted: (27th Jul 2011 05:44 am)

Ok? I'll do that but I don't want it to be live on the site yet. It's not ready, I just want to see if my friend can get on.

12 years, 37 weeks ago
Post #90740 Re: HELP! Cant connect to server.
strainger posted: (27th Jul 2011 05:49 am)

Jasper posted: (27th Jul 2011 05:44 am)

Ok? I'll do that but I don't want it to be live on the site yet. It's not ready, I just want to see if my friend can get on.

Still port forward just take it off the SLN there is a option in the seose.xini about it.

12 years, 37 weeks ago
Post #91388 Re: HELP! Cant connect to server.

ok so i have as far as i know done the no-ip thing and port forwarded i would like to know why this is not working i have looked up videos on the web were they say i have to go into the control panel and go into the local area network connections and manually changes stuff which i have tried it did not work so i changed them back to the normal default settings i cant seem to get why this thing wont go online i always get the seoso to say NO SERVER CAN NOT CONNECT TO SERVER SERVER HAS TIMED OUT so im like wtf if anyone can help me get this that would be sweet if you could make a video using hyper cam that would be even better

12 years, 36 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Seose > HELP! Cant connect to server.