Port Fordwarding
Post #89249 Port Fordwarding

Can someone teach me how to?

I need to know badly!

---
Yooo niggahss
12 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #89250 Re: Port Fordwarding

There are alot of topics on how to Port forward use forum search engine on side there. >.>

12 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #89251 Re: Port Fordwarding

Oh ok Thanks bro...

Im stuck on step 1

How do i find my Ip is it on thr router?

---
Yooo niggahss
12 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #89252 Re: Port Fordwarding

Click here and see your IP.
If you are talking about your local IP or whatever, go to CMD and type ipconfig/all and it should say IvP Address or something xD then that will be your IP you use for portforwarding :p

12 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #89268 Re: Port Fordwarding

hey guys could some one help me with port forwarding a Thompson router  I really don't get it

Port forward.com helps a lot but how do I connect it to the game is that necessary? Does it matter what I name it?

Click To See

What do i do here? 

Can some one help me please!

P.S Also when ever I try test the server it always say failed =[
]
---
Yooo niggahss
12 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #89640 Re: Port Fordwarding

The link doesn't work, but I'd suggest naming the application EoSordie (thats what I did when I had a seose server) also make sure your no-ip is setup correctly. Unless your not using one... then you would just put your ip address as your host.

---
Yep.
12 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #89674 Re: Port Fordwarding

Why don't you just check forums on Google. There are so many of them for like every router, stop being lazy and using these forums first, this should be a last resort if your really that stuck.

12 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #89679 Re: Port Fordwarding

if you go on your ip http://ipchicken.com/ then copy

and paste your ip in adress bar use the username administrator and type in your pass code should be on back of router go to tools and look for add a game or application typer your name in title box then for por do 8078 to 8078 then click done and you have port forward :D simple if u know how to

12 years, 41 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Seose > Port Fordwarding