EOSERV Forum > Seose > PUB editor problem
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
PUB editor problem
Post #88136 PUB editor problem

Hey Eoserv Folks.. I gotta a problem with the PUB editor... I open the Data file on the Seose file... i load a pub from the Data file.... and when i finished editing I click to save... but when I restart server and login... but then all my items dissapear... My character stays invisible and only the item i changed the name appears... is there any problem on my editing?? Please help

---
Nice, Get Hacked Bro.
12 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #88137 Re: PUB editor problem

When you edit it you corrupt it.

12 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #88138 Re: PUB editor problem

So how do I edit it?

---
Nice, Get Hacked Bro.
12 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #88307 Re: PUB editor problem

I had the same thing, just keep restarting server and do +mutate and if that doesnt work then it could be possible that the files are corrupt and you need to get new pubs and try again,  but try changing the values of the items and then save again and see if it works and dont make the values too high. Are you duplicating another item and just changing values or are you using your own pixeled items? and make sure you're using rena's pub edit v2

12 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #88308 Re: PUB editor problem

Isn't +mutate mutating a map? o.o

12 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #88309 Re: PUB editor problem
Beywolf posted: (16th Jul 2011 09:30 pm)

Isn't +mutate mutating a map? o.o

Lolz but I think he meant refreshing it or something
12 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #88316 Re: PUB editor problem

ya, but it also resets npcs on the map. btw guys can u help me with my drop thread?

12 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #93451 Re: PUB editor problem

I had the same problem but restarting and mutate didn't work, I also replaced the current PUB files with new ones and when I try to edit that it still doesn't work...

But that's only when I try to edit items, I can edit spells, NPCs, ect. just fine... Can anyone give me a different solution?

---
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid." -Albert Einstein
12 years, 39 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Seose > PUB editor problem