EOSERV Forum > Seose > some1 help me portforward plz?
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
some1 help me portforward plz?
Post #88063 some1 help me portforward plz?

I had a problem with the 401 error after it was public. Can a admin besides desmond (cause he alrdy tried) help me portforward with team viewer? i want my server up REAL BAD. plz...

12 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #88065 Re: some1 help me portforward plz?

For those that do not know what I have already tried.

I've tried setting his Local IP as a static one to 192.168.1.42 and the ports are forwarded to that address in the router but, Once you give him a static IP all of his internet connections fail to work, even after a restart of the system.

---
I am an alien and not crazy!
12 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #88067 Re: some1 help me portforward plz?

Desmond, will it work if i re-download seose?

12 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #88068 Re: some1 help me portforward plz?

Nope, It has nothing to do with Seose as that was running fine but you was getting the 401 error. You need to really be able to have a static LAN IP so that when you restart the machine it remains the same.

You could mess about with the Local IP by trying 192.168.1.x where x is lower than 42. Try 5, 6, 7, ect. Other than that you'll have to keep your machine on and then if it does need a restart mess with the port forwarding again.

Use "ipconfig" and see what it is automatically giving you as a local ip and set the static IP to that and see if your internet dies.

Append:

For your system the first field is "192.168.1.x" the second is "255.255.255.0" the third is "192.168.1.1" and the Primary DNS should be "192.168.1.1".

---
I am an alien and not crazy!
12 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #88078 Re: some1 help me portforward plz?

Have you connected to your router settings? If the answer to this is no, try the following steps 
1) direct your browser to this address: http://ipchicken.com
2) copy and paste the number (x.x.x.x) into your browser and press enter, this is your external IP
3) Once you have done the 2nd step you should be prompted for a username and password, by default this should be one of the following things
a) [user: admin] [password: password]
b) [user: admin] [password: admin]

Once you've done that, write back here with the results and I'll try and direct you from there

---
If money doesn't grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
12 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #88079 Re: some1 help me portforward plz?
DanScott posted: (15th Jul 2011 05:23 pm)

Have you connected to your router settings? If the answer to this is no, try the following steps 
1) direct your browser to this address: http://ipchicken.com
2) copy and paste the number (x.x.x.x) into your browser and press enter, this is your external IP
3) Once you have done the 2nd step you should be prompted for a username and password, by default this should be one of the following things
a) [user: admin] [password: password]
b) [user: admin] [password: admin]

Once you've done that, write back here with the results and I'll try and direct you from there

Doesnt work
12 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #88080 Re: some1 help me portforward plz?

What do you see when you paste your external IP into the browser?

---
If money doesn't grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
12 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #88082 Re: some1 help me portforward plz?

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to 70.23.209.243

Suggestions:

12 years, 43 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Seose > some1 help me portforward plz?