EOSERV Forum > Seose > Dispeared cloths
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Dispeared cloths
Post #84664 Dispeared cloths

Ok i edited the name of the cloths with pulb editor but when i made a character the cloths were on the character but when i went to look on the paperdoll theres nothing all empty Pleae help someone :(

12 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #84665 Re: Dispeared cloths

you corrupted your pub file or used the wronge set, femal not male.

if you was running the seose server when you edited and saved the file that could of corrupted it. most of the time its gfx files that do this, but if you only used pub editor, then you corrupted it most likely. drop in a new set up pubs and try it again. allways make back ups of your gfx and pubs before doing any type of editing.

---
Think Outside The Box.

..............Skids in my Undies........
...............Cut And Paste............
12 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #84721 Problem

ok i replaced the pub,data,and gfx in my seose folder an then i edited the saw i made it ranged an named it Fallen Sword then updated it an saved it but when i got on my seose server an got on my character the cloths were still invisible Whats Wrong :(

12 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #84900 Re: Dispeared cloths

are they inv just in the paperdoll? or on the player too?

if this is a new account and the item is a start up item thats already on the player, maybe you got it set in the wronge paperdoll slot.

if this is only happening after editing your pub files then your corrupting them or putting in corrupted pubs from the start.

what editor are you useng?

next time put your fresh set of pubs in, shutdown your server and client and edit the pub file, update and save. reopen the pub file go to your edited item update and save again!

i help someone the other night who had the same prob with npc's, took me over a hour to get it right, the solution was saveng it more than once. to correct the problem, we would add the new npc, use a valid gfx and the npc would be inv! after doing this about 10 times, and replaceng with freshpubs everytime, i edited, updated saved, and reopened it updated saved 2 more times and it seemed to correct something,

the pubs was prob corrupted from the start. and i have seen pub files that was edited with differant pub editors glitch out after being edited with a differant editor. try resaveng it a few times see if that fixes it for you!

---
Think Outside The Box.

..............Skids in my Undies........
...............Cut And Paste............
12 years, 45 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Seose > Dispeared cloths