EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Monster Edit
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Monster Edit
Post #84365 Monster Edit

ive searched the site forums and i cant seem to fins what im looking for, i need to know where i can edit the names of the monsters, attacks, what they drop and so on, i just need to place where i can find all that stuff, if thier is a guide or anything that would be great or just post here where its located

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #84367 Re: Monster Edit

idk if the links do still work but here is a download: https://eoserv.net/forum/topic/538

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #84369 Re: Monster Edit

nope the downloads dont work so is thier any other way i can do it

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #84414 Re: Monster Edit

The links are broken. On same topic go to page 3 and you will see a post by Miksu where there are new links to download. Or click here

With pub editor you can change the name of the monster, which gfx id will load to that monster, if is agreesive or not, how much exp it gives but no drops. There must be a file into your server that say drops or npc or something, depending your server rev. Yu edit drops in there.

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #84416 Re: Monster Edit

for some reason when i go into pud edit and i go over to my servers or eomaps gfx file thiers nothing to select, is something wrong

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #84420 Re: Monster Edit

inside your server must be a file called data and in there a file called pub. In there you must have 4 type of pub files:

dat001.ecf (you edit your classes here)

dat001.eif (you edit your items here)

dsl001.esf (you edit your spells here)

dtn001.enf (you edit your monster and npc here)

If you dont have those files create them with pub editor or copy them from original eo clients just to check how they work(which i dont recomend that)

Gfx's dont open with pub editor but with reshack(while you pressed open, press all files extension to see the gfx files)

On pub editor you only set the gfx id for every item, npc, monster, spell.

hope that helps. if not i suggest search for guides like "how to edit gfx" "how to edit pub" etc.

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #84461 Re: Monster Edit

when i look in the folder i have all the files but when i go into pud edit and try to open up all of them all i got is the first 1 so like what do i do

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Monster Edit