EOSERV Forum > Seose > Cannot make new maps
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Cannot make new maps
Post #84247 Cannot make new maps

So i made a Seose server and then made some maps and loaded them on right? i wanted to keep them but i wanted to make a new seose server and just re downloaded it and was put the regular EO main maps and stuff inside and had nothing of my previous file, it was like a complete reset, but when i go in im still at the spawn point of the map ive created although i do not even have that file there. Can i not have more then one seose server even if i make different files? if i can please explain how.

12 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #84249 Re: Cannot make new maps

sounds like you are running the orig server, if you made a second seose folder and added the orig main maps into it and ran that seose server not the orig seose server you should be on the orig eo main maps. double check what server you are running. i have two seose folders one name seose and the one called work server. i dont have a problem with differant sets of maps. double check make sure you are not running the first server.

---
Think Outside The Box.

..............Skids in my Undies........
...............Cut And Paste............
12 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #84252 Re: Cannot make new maps

I just deleted every seose file i had and send duplicates to a friend lol, now i have a regular main server, and im just gonna try to make anew main thats stable and working 24/7 :D

12 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #84257 Re: Cannot make new maps

Making a clone of main cannot be done with Seose. I'd suggest not trying also due to another server that cannot be named also doing this. No one will want to play a server the same as a popular one since there will be hardly anyone on.

If you really do still wish to do this, I suggest getting EO Vodka.

---
I am an alien and not crazy!
12 years, 42 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Seose > Cannot make new maps