EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Limits to the v 28 client or maybe its just me?
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Limits to the v 28 client or maybe its just me?
Post #83145 Limits to the v 28 client or maybe its just me?

Before (A long time ago) When I had my servers I Reached maximum item limit that the client allows which is around about 874 id's anything over this fucks up the client could some one please confirm this? Thats one of the main reasons I quit my server (Dont Ask how I got that much items )

Not that im saying id definitely achieve this but also ages ago I saw a post by Bone  talking bout connection limit thats it was like limited to 64 or 54 wasnt sure and it had sumthing to do with the way eoserv was programmed? or do u think its jus the config file or his computer defects?

---
"With your feet steady and firm on the ground soar high and ignore limitations"  -Bladex
EOSERV Class : Pixel Artist, Grammar Nazi, Server Owner, Mapping Artist, Server Coder, Test Player,
The Game Maker
12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #83173 Re: Limits to the v 28 client or maybe its just me?

Im not sure about physical item limits.

But it is true that the gfx files have a limit of 9999 resources. If your bitmap numbers go any higher than that they simply wont show in-game.

That could be the cause of your problem if your gfx files went above that. But otherwise i have no idea how many physical items the client is limited to.

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #83300 Re: Limits to the v 28 client or maybe its just me?

Was I talking about gfx?..... I said Pub

But thats true also 9999 is the client limit for any gfx

---
"With your feet steady and firm on the ground soar high and ignore limitations"  -Bladex
EOSERV Class : Pixel Artist, Grammar Nazi, Server Owner, Mapping Artist, Server Coder, Test Player,
The Game Maker
12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #83310 Re: Limits to the v 28 client or maybe its just me?

I have 682 items, no problems thus far, but because weps are added in their gfx every 100 you will run out of those slots before any. And yes the client was limited to 64 ppl online at one time, but it was fixable.

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #83479 Re: Limits to the v 28 client or maybe its just me?

How did you fix that limit if you dont mind?

---
The Game Maker
12 years, 46 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Limits to the v 28 client or maybe its just me?