EOSERV Forum > Seose > 401 Server connection timed out
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
401 Server connection timed out
Post #83120 401 Server connection timed out

Hello guys I'm new to all this. I'm running off seose, but I keep getting the same message, Server SLN 1,0, 401 Server could not connect to server, connection timed out. My No-Ip is -- Link Removed -- can someone see if it's my Ip that's not working or if my firewall is blocking it,and i have no idea how to portforward. Please and thank you, your help is very well apprieciated.

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #83121 Re: 401 Server connection timed out

Since you are new to the forums I have removed the link. You are not allowed to link to your server as it is advertising. Please read the rules so that you do not get a bad rating in future.

---
I am an alien and not crazy!
12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #83123 Re: 401 Server connection timed out

Ok, thank you sir:p. I've been on my firewall all nite trying to fix this, I went to advanced settings and there was already one there named seose.exe two of them to be infact, I opened one and click on protocal and ports tab, I made the protocal TCP and protocal number 6. Allow specific ports,Local port; 8078 Remot port; 8078. I've been trying to read other posts but I'm not fallowing very well. Thank you.

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #83124 Re: 401 Server connection timed out

It sounds like you haven't done the portforwardng.

---
12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #83125 Re: 401 Server connection timed out

That's where I get confused. I'm not sure what that is, sad yes I know and I'm sorry. So portfowarding, Idk what I'm running off, It's wireless, It says clear access on the top.

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #83126 Re: 401 Server connection timed out

Look at your router and get the make and model. Write this information down and then visit http://portforward.com/. Look for you router on there and follow the instructions. If the router does not belong to you then I'd suggest getting the owners permission before messing with it.

If they have set a password on there like most do then you'll need that from them or get them to do it.

---
12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #83127 Re: 401 Server connection timed out

Well, I asked my father. He already said it was ok. Don't mind these Just typing them so i can remember them, MODEL AG10W. MAC 001A2B5A675E. SN H9K005103.

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #83128 Re: 401 Server connection timed out

I found the manual for your router. http://www.relianceconnects.com/guides/clearaccesscontrolpanelguide.pdf

---
12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #83129 Re: 401 Server connection timed out

Oh my thank you! Shaved a couple hours off my day!! Omg thank you so much! What are all the possibilities of all the user names and pass words. I doubt they changed anything?

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #83201 Re: 401 Server connection timed out

The default user name and password are normally located under the router.

---
12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #83287 Re: 401 Server connection timed out

Mmk, I shall look here soon. Would it say User - and pass - ?

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #83323 Re: 401 Server connection timed out

Well on my label it says "User: admin Pass: admin".

---
12 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #83400 Re: 401 Server connection timed out

I am having this same problem too. I have already finished the portforwarding part, and it was working fine for the last couple days, but today, for some reason, I keep getting the 401 Server Connection Timed Out error. I didn't change anything on no-ip or anything on my router.

12 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #95715 Re: 401 Server connection timed out

this happened to me the solution is simple. The only thing you have to do is...

1.goto your pub file and copy all 4 pub files.

2.once you have copied them goto the file called data and paste them.

3. There isn't a third step.

hope it works,

mardy19999
12 years, 38 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Seose > 401 Server connection timed out