EOSERV Forum > Wiki Page Discussion > Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV
Post #83376 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

What is the error not just the line. If it's something in database.cpp then it's more likely that you didn't set it up properly.

---
I am an alien and not crazy!
12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #83418 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV
Desmond Taylor posted: (16th Jun 2011 06:14 pm)

What is the error not just the line. If it's something in database.cpp then it's more likely that you didn't set it up properly.

where can i find the errors for code blocks?

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #85224 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

got an error like (cannot find -langelscript) any help on this?

12 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #85228 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV
server posted: (27th Jun 2011 03:19 am)

got an error like (cannot find -langelscript) any help on this?

http://devpaks.org/category.php?category=Scripting
Download angelscript.
Pick one of the first 3, I don't know which version Sausage used.
---
http://www.addipop.com
12 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #85229 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

where at do i place the file in the code::block file?

nvm got it thank you so very much

12 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #85245 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

AngelScript was taken out a good few revs ago :/ The guide is up to date with the latest revs.

---
12 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #85270 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

i just try to compile r236 with nothing added to it and i get these errors

https://tehsausage.com/paste/errors-8f62

12 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #85271 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

I've never seen that error before.

---
12 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #85272 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

i do everything that the wiki told me to do :( and get those errors

12 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #85273 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

I'll try it tomorrow if you haven't got it working. I am busy at the moment making a game.

---
12 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #105939 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

Bump - I have updated the wiki entry and would anyone like me to add images to make it easier to understand?

---
12 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #106840 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

Fancy adding a linux tutorial ;) ? Because you love me <3

---
If money doesn't grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
12 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #108151 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

Sorry only just noticed that you posted something since the recent posts link was taken off :/

If I ever get to be able to compile it under Linux then I will :P At the moment my mind has no clue on how to do it without errors. I was on IRC for hours with Sausage trying to teach me yet still failed :P

---
12 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #110430 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

You will need to TDM-GCC (latest) to compile!

12 years, 30 weeks ago
Post #121603 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

19 errors :c 

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp||In member function 'void Arena::Spawn(bool)':|

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp|83|error: template argument for 'template<class _Tp> class std::allocator' uses local type 'Arena::Spawn(bool)::Arena_Spawn_Action'|

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp|83|error:   trying to instantiate 'template<class _Tp> class std::allocator'|

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp|83|error: template argument 2 is invalid|

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp|83|error: invalid type in declaration before ';' token|

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp|93|error: request for member 'push_back' in 'actions', which is of non-class type 'int'|

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp|99|error: no matching function for call to 'begin(int&)'|

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp|99|error: unable to deduce 'auto' from '<expression error>'|

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp|99|error: no matching function for call to 'end(int&)'|

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp|99|error: unable to deduce 'auto' from '<expression error>'|

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp||In member function 'void Arena::Attack(Character*, Direction)':|

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp|154|error: template argument for 'template<class _Tp> class std::allocator' uses local type 'Arena::Attack(Character*,Direction)::Arena_Spawn_Action'|

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp|154|error:   trying to instantiate 'template<class _Tp> class std::allocator'|

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp|154|error: template argument 2 is invalid|

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp|154|error: invalid type in declaration before ';' token|

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp|161|error: request for member 'push_back' in 'actions', which is of non-class type 'int'|

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp|181|error: request for member 'push_back' in 'actions', which is of non-class type 'int'|

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp|196|error: no matching function for call to 'begin(int&)'|

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp|196|error: unable to deduce 'auto' from '<expression error>'|

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp|196|error: no matching function for call to 'end(int&)'|

C:\Users\Belac\Desktop\trunk\src\arena.cpp|196|error: unable to deduce 'auto' from '<expression error>'|

||=== Build finished: 19 errors, 0 warnings ===|

12 years, 17 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 >>

EOSERV Forum > Wiki Page Discussion > Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV