EOSERV Forum > Announcements > EO Map Editor 0.3.0
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
EO Map Editor 0.3.0
Post #75863 Re: EO Map Editor 0.3.0

For some systems with ATI cards you have to get atioglxx.dll file. It was included in older driver packages, bit it's removed now. You can find a guide here: http://swforums.bioware.com/viewtopic.html?topic=352372&forum=80&sp=45 (5th post).

13 years, 1 week ago
Post #76514 Re: EO Map Editor 0.3.0

The NPC/MONSTER spawn editor just bugs my maps so ill be using EOMAPEDIT for that :D

13 years, 1 week ago
Post #76831 Re: EO Map Editor 0.3.0

I just tried it out, its good but i was getting confused with the npc spawns and how that works wasn't working right for me.. Overall, good update.

13 years, 5 days ago
Post #76954 Re: EO Map Editor 0.3.0

Thank you for this editor its awesome!

13 years, 5 days ago
Post #77893 Re: EO Map Editor 0.3.0

I have two computers. One with Adobe CS5 package and one without. While this runs on both, the computer without Adobe has the disconnect error when opening Objects, Overlays, Shadows. Is it actually Adobe, and if so what program does it run off, or is it just the difference in computers.

---
Former multi-server mapper.
12 years, 51 weeks ago
Post #80025 Re: EO Map Editor 0.3.0
Misca posted: (15th May 2011 03:02 am)

I have two computers. One with Adobe CS5 package and one without. While this runs on both, the computer without Adobe has the disconnect error when opening Objects, Overlays, Shadows. Is it actually Adobe, and if so what program does it run off, or is it just the difference in computers.

I think it's just the differences in computers. I'm not 100% sure but I don't think there is any way that having adobe CS5 on your computer could effect it.

12 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #80027 Re: EO Map Editor 0.3.0

wish granted misca, im not the sharpest pencil in the box but i will try and help, there could be a number of thing that is causeng this, i ran into the same problem for a long time with my coputers, and still have trouble opening the 2nd set of overlays on two of my coputers, it still crashes,

#1 i would try and update your video card driver, go into control panel/system//harware/device manager, and select your display adapter and right click and update it. it will search for any newer drivers. that might help

#2 the was a topic from ananus that said to use PEcompact to compress the gfx file and it helps to stop alot of the crashes, in the editors. i tried it and it helps stop the crashes alot of the times..... but def dont do this in your client. only the editor

#3 check make sure in in like 32 bit screen resolution. 24 bit might mess it up.

well i hope this helps a lil, if not i will check maybe a few other things, there was a few differant things that caused mine to crash alot at first. and i only have one coputer that will open the 2nd set of overlays, the other computers crash everytime i click it.  

---
Think Outside The Box.

..............Skids in my Undies........
...............Cut And Paste............
12 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #80134 Re: EO Map Editor 0.3.0

I just solved this at my house, did not see this topic updated at the time.

I downloaded photoshop to my crappy computer, now Objects/overlays/shadows work on eomap editor.

Conclusion: Eo Map Editor 0.3.0 runs partially off Adobe Photoshop.

---
12 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #80136 Re: EO Map Editor 0.3.0

No, it doesn't. You're just missing a dll that is included in photoshop. What error were you getting?

12 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #80137 Re: EO Map Editor 0.3.0

I wasn't getting any error message, it would just randomly disconnect when I hit Objects, Overlays, or Shadows; no other tabs. Whatever, my problem is solved now.

---
12 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #82166 Re: EO Map Editor 0.3.0

it is failing to load all bmps from gfx006, no error or anything. near the end of the display, it skips bmps and sorts them oddly. then any added after 1299 dont show at all.

---
Beware of your thoughts, they become your words. Beware of your words, they become your actions.
Beware of your actions, they become your habits. Beware of your habits, they become your character.
Beware of your character, it becomes your destiny.
- Unknown
12 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #82375 Re: EO Map Editor 0.3.0

i have windows 7 32 bit and when i double click on the eomap.exe

it dosent open it just load and load and load but it dosnt open 

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #82377 Re: EO Map Editor 0.3.0

Does it open up in your toolbar place thing? :O

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #82378 Re: EO Map Editor 0.3.0

nope i double click the .exe but nothing happens

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #82384 Re: EO Map Editor 0.3.0

try updateng your video drivers and net frame work, once i updated my video drivers it started working for me.

---
Think Outside The Box.

..............Skids in my Undies........
...............Cut And Paste............
12 years, 47 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Announcements > EO Map Editor 0.3.0