Child
Post #67310 Child

I'm working on EO children

13 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #67314 Re: Child

it looks quite nice,but it is not fine-tuned a little as you want I can help

13 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #67320 Re: Child

Try shrinking the head a little unless you want to make it Chibi format.

---
13 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #67324 Re: Child

omfg i love its except you gave it a huge head

---
~~ When life give you pasta, you eat it ~~
13 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #67331 Re: Child

I fixed your little baby and it seems to me that looks better,I have given a better shape of the legs and heads I hope that helped

13 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #67342 Re: Child

i have tried something similar in past. I made a dwarf and let me tell you the technical dificulties about it. If the child will be a skin, then you have to make new clothes, items etc. Because you made his head lower, when you gonna press the emoticons, the new head will appear higher than yours. I solved that by cutting his legs, instead of his head. so players can use emoticons to childs too. But cutting his legs, you make shoes dont fit. I made many tests and tried so many diferend ways, and still i cant make it. If you find any solution to that, i ll be glad to share it with us. In case you dont want to make a child like a skin, but only for npc then you ll not have any problem.

13 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #67371 Re: Child

They look kind of cute!!! :D

You should make like an Alian child. If you did, I could add it to a quest. I have a great Idea for the quest/location. ;)

13 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #68422 Re: Child
daytaurato posted: (19th Mar 2011 05:21 pm)

i have tried something similar in past. I made a dwarf and let me tell you the technical dificulties about it. If the child will be a skin, then you have to make new clothes, items etc. Because you made his head lower, when you gonna press the emoticons, the new head will appear higher thanyours. I solved that by cutting his legs, instead of his head. so players can use emoticons to childs too. But cutting his legs, you make shoes dont fit. I made many tests and tried so many diferend ways, and still i cant make it. If you find any solution to that, i ll be glad to share it with us.In case you dont want to make a child like a skin, but only for npc then you ll not have any problem.

Profix: Stilts.
---
420Иﻜ0o
"The Lord is a shoving leopard."
13 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #68423 Re: Child
Mattâ„¢ posted: (22nd Mar 2011 09:14 am)

daytaurato posted: (19th Mar 2011 05:21 pm)

i have tried something similar in past. I made a dwarf and let me tell you the technical dificulties about it. If the child will be a skin, then you have to make new clothes, items etc. Because you made his head lower, when you gonna press the emoticons, the new head will appear higherthanyours. I solved that by cutting his legs, instead of his head. so players can use emoticons to childs too. But cutting his legs, you make shoes dont fit. I made many tests and tried so many diferend ways, and still i cant make it. If you find any solution to that, i ll be glad to share it withus.In case you dont want to make a child like a skin, but only for npc then you ll not have any problem.

Profix: Stilts.
Or just making your own game if you're gonna put as much effort as he did into it

13 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #68424 Re: Child

I doubt that took too much, its just a re sized version of limbs for the most.

---
420Иﻜ0o
"The Lord is a shoving leopard."
13 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #68437 Re: Child

If you get help from Francuz he will do this:

1. Search babies on Google (or whatever comes up on his translater"

2. He will get the one that looks the most babyish.

3. He will copy and paste it on to Microsoft paint and make the background black.. And there you have it ... Francuz pixel art.

13 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #68484 Re: Child

Here I made a full sheet child for anyone to use. : )

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1844xd

Additional frames are Bow attack, Weapon attack, Staff attack and Sitting frames! (If you are creative you'll know how to use these xD)

13 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #68487 Re: Child
stava posted: (22nd Mar 2011 06:21 pm)

Here I made a full sheet child for anyone to use. : )

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1844xd

Additional frames are Bow attack, Weapon attack, Staff attack and Sitting frames! (If you are creative you'll know how to use these xD)

Props! It doesn't look like some deformed child. :P
---
¨°º¤ø„º°¨ Exile Studios ¨°º„ø¤º°¨
13 years, 8 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.