EOSERV Forum > Announcements > SVN Snapshots
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 >>
SVN Snapshots
Post #671 Re: SVN Snapshots

Okay I solved my problem but last 1 error i have

..\obj\Debug\src\database.o||In function `_ZN8Database7ConnectENS_6EngineESsSsSsSs':|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r22\trunk\src\database.cpp|56|undefined reference to `_sqlite3_open'|
..\obj\Debug\src\database.o||In function `_ZN8Database5QueryEPKcz':|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r22\trunk\src\database.cpp|99|undefined reference to `_sqlite3_mprintf'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r22\trunk\src\database.cpp|101|undefined reference to `_sqlite3_free'|
||=== Build finished: 3 errors, 0 warnings ===|

15 years, 5 weeks ago
Post #674 Re: SVN Snapshots
Serhan posted: (8th Mar 2009 05:02 pm)

Okay I solved my problem but last 1 error i have

..\obj\Debug\src\database.o||In function `_ZN8Database7ConnectENS_6EngineESsSsSsSs':|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r22\trunk\src\database.cpp|56|undefined reference to `_sqlite3_open'|
..\obj\Debug\src\database.o||In function `_ZN8Database5QueryEPKcz':|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r22\trunk\src\database.cpp|99|undefined reference to `_sqlite3_mprintf'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r22\trunk\src\database.cpp|101|undefined reference to `_sqlite3_free'|
||=== Build finished: 3 errors, 0 warnings ===|

Sounds like you're not linking to the sqlite3 library properly/at all, or you're linking to the wrong version.

15 years, 5 weeks ago
Post #677 Re: SVN Snapshots

Hey Sausage, big fan of the work..umm i have 1 problem after puttin all libraries to be connected to the project..the only error i get is "ld.exe cannot find -lsqlite3"..thats my only problem, sorry to be a pain..any ideas on fixing this?

15 years, 5 weeks ago
Post #678 Re: SVN Snapshots
Fuck off everyone, if you don't have a clue how to compile something wait for the binary releases.
15 years, 5 weeks ago
Post #683 Re: SVN Snapshots
Wind posted: (8th Mar 2009 10:14 pm)

Hey Sausage, big fan of the work..umm i have 1 problem after puttin all libraries to be connected to the project..the only error i get is "ld.exe cannot find -lsqlite3"..thats my only problem, sorry to be a pain..any ideas on fixing this?

you must link a mysql and sql lite libary

---------------------------------------------------

Sausage,

eoserv-debug.exe is done libmysql.dll and sqlite3.dll included , install.sql installed , account created .

BUT

when i want to login ,Server crashes :D:D

What sould i do?

Sory my bad english :D because im Turkish :D

15 years, 5 weeks ago
Post #1164 Re: SVN Snapshots

Good Shit Sausage keep it up man. Ill be checkn on the trunk stuff every day. i can c ur starting on Warp maps? also somthing about PK?

15 years, 4 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Announcements > SVN Snapshots