EOSERV Forum > Announcements > SVN Snapshots
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 >>
SVN Snapshots
Post #649 SVN Snapshots

SVN snapshots of the latest EOSERV code can now be found at https://eoserv.net/pub/files/snaps/.

Edit: also, svn://eoserv.net/eoserv/ (read only) and trac https://eoserv.net:8000/eoserv/

15 years, 11 weeks ago
Post #650 Re: SVN Snapshots

Awesome.

Just letting you know you have an infinite loop on packet.cpp line 117.

How far are you?

15 years, 11 weeks ago
Post #651 Re: SVN Snapshots

I dont quite understand what im supposed to do with these files. Any one help me?
15 years, 11 weeks ago
Post #652 Re: SVN Snapshots
wutlol posted: (15th Feb 2009 01:17 am)

Awesome.

Just letting you know you have an infinite loop on packet.cpp line 117.

How far are you?

Yeah, I noticed that :P I'm too busy trying to get it to run on linux right now though.

You can't tell how far I am from what you see?

15 years, 11 weeks ago
Post #653 Re: SVN Snapshots

sausage,can you help me real quick? im not sure what to do with the files..i have every version of eoserv since 0...to v1.3..thers no exe on this one..seems more like a source..no idea how to use. HELP PL0x
15 years, 11 weeks ago
Post #654 Re: SVN Snapshots

is this done in c++?? and did u use code blocks?

edit: nevermind it works well.. well the loging in bit lol NICE WORK MATE!!!

15 years, 11 weeks ago
Post #655 Re: SVN Snapshots

Im using Dev-cpp and it works fine.

15 years, 11 weeks ago
Post #656 Re: SVN Snapshots

I used Dev-cpp i made off all things but i got this error in Account.cpp

CLIENT_F_FUNC(Account)

Handlers folder's have some files and this files got that error CLIENT_F_FUNC

how to i solve this error?

15 years, 11 weeks ago
Post #657 Re: SVN Snapshots

Guys, these are source snapshots (unstable ones); I recommend using Code::Blocks bundled with MinGW to compile it. (unzip it, go to project dir and open mingw.cbp, then Build menu -> Build.)

Good luck Sausage.

EDIT: I should actually read your code, lol. Good work, maybe in a couple weeks we'll be able to get to the map? :P

15 years, 11 weeks ago
Post #658 Re: SVN Snapshots
wutlol posted: (16th Feb 2009 03:40 am)

Guys, these are source snapshots (unstable ones); I recommend using Code::Blocks bundled with MinGW to compile it. (unzip it, go to project dir and open mingw.cbp, then Build menu -> Build.)

Good luck Sausage.

EDIT: I should actually read your code, lol. Good work, maybe in a couple weeks we'll be able to get to the map? :P

yeah thats what i used it works good =P
15 years, 11 weeks ago
Post #659 Re: SVN Snapshots

I built it, client stucked at updating amp and console write;

Recieving message...
Welcome[5]_Agree[5] from 127.0.0.1
Action handler failed
Full message recieved.

----

what should i do?

15 years, 11 weeks ago
Post #660 Re: SVN Snapshots

yea a map would be nice.

15 years, 11 weeks ago
Post #661 Re: SVN Snapshots

Ive got the Code::Block thing but when i try to build it it says theres nothing to be done....... What do i do?

15 years, 11 weeks ago
Post #669 Re: SVN Snapshots

||=== eoserv, Debug ===|
..\src\database.hpp|11|mysql.h: No such file or directory|
..\src\database.hpp|14|sqlite3.h: No such file or directory|
..\src\database.hpp|66|error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `MYSQL' with no type|
..\src\database.hpp|66|error: expected `;' before '*' token|
..\src\database.hpp|69|error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `sqlite3' with no type|
..\src\database.hpp|69|error: expected `;' before '*' token|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp||In member function `void Database::Connect(Database::Engine, std::string, std::string, std::string, std::string)':|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|39|error: 'union Database::handle' has no member named 'mysql_handle'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|39|error: `mysql_init' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|41|error: 'union Database::handle' has no member named 'mysql_handle'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|41|error: `mysql_error' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|41|warning: unused variable 'mysql_error'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|39|warning: unused variable 'mysql_init'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|43|error: 'union Database::handle' has no member named 'mysql_handle'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|43|error: `mysql_real_connect' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|43|error: 'union Database::handle' has no member named 'mysql_handle'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|45|error: 'union Database::handle' has no member named 'mysql_handle'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|45|error: `mysql_error' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|45|warning: unused variable 'mysql_error'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|43|warning: unused variable 'mysql_real_connect'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|47|error: 'union Database::handle' has no member named 'mysql_handle'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|47|error: `mysql_select_db' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|49|error: 'union Database::handle' has no member named 'mysql_handle'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|49|error: `mysql_error' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|49|warning: unused variable 'mysql_error'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|47|warning: unused variable 'mysql_select_db'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|56|error: 'union Database::handle' has no member named 'sqlite_handle'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|56|error: `sqlite3_open' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|56|error: `SQLITE_OK' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|56|warning: unused variable 'sqlite3_open'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|56|warning: unused variable 'SQLITE_OK'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp||In member function `Database_Result Database::Query(const char*, ...)':|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|91|error: 'union Database::handle' has no member named 'mysql_handle'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|91|error: `mysql_real_escape_string' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|99|error: `sqlite3_mprintf' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|101|error: `sqlite3_free' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|91|warning: unused variable 'mysql_real_escape_string'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|99|warning: unused variable 'sqlite3_mprintf'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|101|warning: unused variable 'sqlite3_free'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|120|error: `MYSQL_RES' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|120|error: `mresult' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|121|error: `MYSQL_FIELD' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|121|error: `fields' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|124|error: 'union Database::handle' has no member named 'mysql_handle'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|124|error: `mysql_real_query' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|126|error: 'union Database::handle' has no member named 'mysql_handle'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|126|error: `mysql_error' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|126|warning: unused variable 'mysql_error'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|124|warning: unused variable 'mysql_real_query'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|129|error: 'union Database::handle' has no member named 'mysql_handle'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|129|error: `mysql_field_count' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|131|error: 'union Database::handle' has no member named 'mysql_handle'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|131|error: `mysql_store_result' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|135|error: 'union Database::handle' has no member named 'mysql_handle'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|135|error: `mysql_affected_rows' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|135|warning: unused variable 'mysql_affected_rows'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|140|error: 'union Database::handle' has no member named 'mysql_handle'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|140|error: `mysql_error' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|140|warning: unused variable 'mysql_error'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|131|warning: unused variable 'mysql_store_result'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|144|error: `mysql_fetch_fields' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|146|error: `MYSQL_ROW' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|146|error: expected `;' before "row"|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|146|error: `row' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|146|error: `mysql_fetch_row' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|152|error: `IS_NUM' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|152|warning: unused variable 'IS_NUM'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|146|warning: unused variable 'mysql_fetch_row'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|146|warning: unused variable 'MYSQL_ROW'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|179|error: `mysql_free_result' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|120|warning: unused variable 'MYSQL_RES'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|121|warning: unused variable 'MYSQL_FIELD'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|129|warning: unused variable 'mysql_field_count'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|144|warning: unused variable 'mysql_fetch_fields'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\eoserv-trunk-r20\trunk\src\database.cpp|179|warning: unused variable 'mysql_free_result'|
||=== Build finished: 49 errors, 24 warnings ===|

what i sould do?

15 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #670 Re: SVN Snapshots

Serhan posted: (8th Mar 2009 11:00 am)

||=== eoserv, Debug ===|
..\src\database.hpp|11|mysql.h: No such file or directory|
..\src\database.hpp|14|sqlite3.h: No such file or directory|
[snip]

You need the mysql and sqlite3 libraries.

15 years, 8 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Announcements > SVN Snapshots