EOSERV Forum > Announcements > Mission Impossible
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 >>
Mission Impossible
Post #626 Re: Mission Impossible

http://tfg.wise-projects.com/
You have got to be the most newb person ever when it comes to programming. Everyone knows that not only is Visual Basic out of date and unsupported, it's way slower than C++ it's like the retarded cousin of C++.
http://tfg.wise-projects.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=263
Cascade isn't Tivilios, Tivilios was a newb who never did anything for the game and they gave him the boot then cascade took over.
They use the same exact server engine as EOR, Cascade even said that himself, he just coded a new client.
http://tfg.wise-projects.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=66
TFG was originally supposed to be a mod of Eclipse. But that was failed before it even started.

15 years, 26 weeks ago
Post #627 Re: Mission Impossible
Eco posted: (10th Nov 2008 10:43 am)

You seen how fast maps loading on eor? i think thats not possible in c++.
If you know very good vb6, you can convert many games writen in C++.
Do you know where can i get any vb6 decompiler? i can decompile eor client and make server for it ;]

Tivilos is not Cascade, though the fact you believe that the language choice would make any noticible difference in the loading speed of the maps says something about you. (PS. C++ would probably win anyway)

Edit: haha, didn't see the post above me, oh well.

15 years, 24 weeks ago
Post #628 Re: Mission Impossible

Maybe better way is make EOServ in BCB? :| I speculate on buying of book about BCB

15 years, 24 weeks ago
Post #629 Re: Mission Impossible

(If you meant borland)

Sorry, changing C++ compilers won't make it any easier either. (not to mention gcc is over 9000 times better than borland)

(If you meant BCB-tools)

Sorry, we're coding a server not a fucking game, BCB-tools won't help here.

15 years, 24 weeks ago
Post #630 Re: Mission Impossible
Sausage posted: (23rd Nov 2008 02:26 am)

(If you meant borland)

Sorry, changing C++ compilers won't make it any easier either. (not to mention gcc is over 9000 times better than borland)

(If you meant BCB-tools)

Sorry, we're coding a server not a fucking game, BCB-tools won't help here.

FUUU- so i herd u liek mudkipz?

Anyway, gcc is the king of C++ compilers.

Also, how is progress?

15 years, 24 weeks ago
Post #635 Re: Mission Impossible

uhhh what packet recorder are u using, or did u decrypt them into the format ur using for eoserv,im kinda just fiddling with init.cpp hoping to find something that could be of some help. oh and why is the packet different when you click play game on main, compared to when you click play game on eoserv..?or is that to do with the connection problems.could it be ur multiple?

---
Hmm.
15 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #636 Re: Mission Impossible
hotdog posted: (16th Dec 2008 11:24 pm)

uhhh what packet recorder are u using, or did u decrypt them into the format ur using for eoserv,im kinda just fiddling with init.cpp hoping to find something that could be of some help. oh and why is the packet different when you click play game on main, compared to when you click play game oneoserv..?or is that to do with the connection problems.could it be ur multiple?

The packet decoder in EOSERV just decodes it to exactly what the packet represents (although it's accessed through a managed bytestream class) - There's no difference between what's sent to EOSERV or a real EO server, except what's designed to change each connect.

The reason it doesn't work is because I have no clue what some of those changing bytes are, and the proper response to them.

15 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #638 Re: Mission Impossible
Sausage, did you use IDA Pro to pull opcodes from decompiled endless.exe or did you monitor packets sent to and from vults client and server? Do you have any documentation on what encryption is used, also do you have a list of what opcodes are missing? I just came across this site, I will take a look at your source and see if I can figure out anything going on with the random bytes your referring to.
15 years, 19 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Announcements > Mission Impossible