EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > skills,spells,levels please help me test
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
skills,spells,levels please help me test
Post #59463 skills,spells,levels please help me test

1 :You need spells in your source for this to work!

2: Theres so many revs floating around this might not work in all, but Ive tested on a few and it worked in all!

3: Its not text book perfect or 100% finished so please help test what ive got so far!

4: TODO healing spell levels, and pk attack spell!?

In StatSkill.cpp replace the PACKET_ADD with this

Now go in to eoconst.hpp and add this near the top I dont think it matters where

enum LevelType UTIL_EXTEND_ENUM(unsigned char)//added trying to work on statskill
{
    STAT_LEVEL = 1,
    SKILL_LEVEL = 2
};

"this is where it gets weird all 3 of the revs i added this in had different attackspells This is out of madaos AttackSpell you can replace your AttackSpell if your using his source with a pet system. Otherwise just use this as an example of what to do or how to add it to yours!"

Now go in to map.cpp in void Map::AttackSpell(Character *from, int spellid, int targetid) this is 1 example of how the levels can work here !

13 years, 17 weeks ago
Post #59465 Re: skills,spells,levels please help me test

You might be using my spells, not sure though. Either my really old ones from FE or my new ones with BU, but they both used the function AttackSpell :P

---
http://www.addipop.com
13 years, 17 weeks ago
Post #59469 Re: skills,spells,levels please help me test

I think I grabbed some vital stuff for the character tp from one of your spell system. Like he left out

if(this->player->character->tp < spell->tp)
            {
                return false;
            }
So it just rolled over to 64353/what ever your tp actualy is.

13 years, 17 weeks ago
Post #59489 Re: skills,spells,levels please help me test

Meh, I started the first spells ever executed on EOSERV. That isn't important, and neither is releasing a map spell attack with a bunch of conditions that about 50% or better of the server community don't need/can't use/will cause errors.

Even better, why the hell would you put an if/else if there checking character class?

13 years, 17 weeks ago
Post #59500 Re: skills,spells,levels please help me test
Apollo posted: (23rd Jan 2011 02:04 am)

Meh, I started the first spells ever executed on EOSERV. That isn't important, and neither is releasing a map spell attack with a bunch of conditions that about 50% or better of the server community don't need/can't use/will cause errors.

Even better, why the hell would you put an if/else if there checking character class?

This isnt about the map spell attack Its about the use of skill points, Im tired of half finished crap sitting there doing nothing. I made it clear not to to copy and paste the map spell attack because theirs so many revs floating around, but to use it as an example of how the levels could work.I think people in the community will gain from the use of skill points! How I did it in the attack spell at least you can use skill points so your spells get more powerfull!

I was hoping people would step in with ideas for how to use the levels, and maybe contribute a little something in the usage of skillpoints!

Also about the else if in the attack spell I think he had class 9 as something special!

13 years, 17 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > skills,spells,levels please help me test