Atleast she can pixel.
13 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #55438 Re: Simple Wings
ksh95 posted: (8th Dec 2010 12:13 am)

this is just fire force wing or good force wing changed colour by u

Starting with basic stuff
13 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #55924 Re: Simple Wings

NO THIS IS NOT FUCKING PIXELING. THIS IS COPY RIGHT FOR GOD SAKES. IF YOU PIXEL YOU START FROM SCRATCH. KGO

13 years, 22 weeks ago
Post #55926 Re: Simple Wings
deathZ0 posted: (13th Dec 2010 06:41 am)

NO THIS IS NOT FUCKING PIXELING. THIS IS COPY RIGHT FOR GOD SAKES. IF YOU PIXEL YOU START FROM SCRATCH. KGO

Jesus enough with the caps if you are not retarded look up.... Ffs

13 years, 22 weeks ago
Post #55927 Re: Simple Wings

If this is counted as pixeling im the best pixeler on the fucking planet.

13 years, 22 weeks ago
Post #55928 Re: Simple Wings

rofl, looks more like inverted colours to me D:

and i wouldn't call them remakes.. there just edited original wings.. bad ones at that IMO.

13 years, 22 weeks ago
Post #55935 Re: Simple Wings

I like these wings a pretty good bit. (Everyone has to start somewhere) @Death check out the rules section you might find something useful. I'm not trying to be a admin I just don't like people acting this way towards other members which ends up making them leave.

---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nivorian101
13 years, 22 weeks ago
Post #55991 Re: Simple Wings
deathZ0 posted: (13th Dec 2010 07:14 am)

If this is counted as pixeling im the best pixeler on the fucking planet.

13 years, 22 weeks ago
Post #56003 Re: Simple Wings

They are inverted colors, which is lazy work for lazy people. Good try, though.

13 years, 22 weeks ago
Post #56046 Re: Simple Wings

You know what... Think about Bones Eo on some of his things he used the head of like the flaming skull and the headless person and made a flaming person or w.e... So if you say this is not pixeling turn to other top servers who actually get help from people who moniter and do much more for Eoserv. (Also) say Eoserv JUST came out I dont recall anyone making pixels Immediatly as it came out everyone starts somewhere... Dont fucking call others out and learn some respect everyone gets a chance before they are like some of you. And death fuck off and who cares if you are the best... Everyone could care less... Its the thought that counts if you creator likes it and people like it thats awesome... and Get a life...

-------------------------

Good Job :)

13 years, 22 weeks ago
Post #56048 Re: Simple Wings

Enough with this copyrighted shit. Is she selling it to make a profit? No. Then it's not against the law. So shut the hell up. Sausage copyright EOSERV, i believe, so whenever you make a change to the source, thats breaking the copyrighting, if you think how you are, death. Everytime you make anedit to the GFX files, thats breaking the copyright, again, if you think you you are.

Copyrighting is the same thing as Plagiarism. And here is the definition.(P.S. I used google, its a handy tool! Use it sometime..)

Plagiarism

• a piece of writing that has been copied from someone else and is presented as being your own work
  • the act of plagiarizing; taking someone's words or ideas as if they were your own

And she never once said that they were ORIGINALLY hers, as she clearly stated that they were HER "REMAKE". I'm sick of people crying about Copyrighting, when they don't even know what the fuck they are talking about.

Learn some common sense..

---
Create your own destiny, don't let someone else do it for you.
13 years, 22 weeks ago
Post #56077 Re: Simple Wings

There's a difference between pixel art and reconstructing something.

If I decided to take a few parts of each creature and just put it together, that's called reconstruction. I wouldn't have done any "serious" work.

If I added onto the Hell Guardian, then it would be considered pixel art.

13 years, 22 weeks ago
Post #56081 Re: Simple Wings

I am not denying that, I was just proving that she is NOT Copyrighting, as long as she doesn't say it was originally her design..

---
Create your own destiny, don't let someone else do it for you.
13 years, 22 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Artists > Simple Wings