EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Make a new item?
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Make a new item?
Post #18415 Make a new item?

i got pub edit and i put in the stats and name and stuff how do i make it so its a saw but a different name and then add it into the game and then spawn it for myself as like an item number 495 or w.e? its pub edit 2.01

14 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #18419 Re: Make a new item?

After you edit the item, before you click save. Make sure that you shutdown your server, and then and only then click save. Your items statistics/name should change when you turn your server back on. I hope this helps, not that many people have explained this already, learn to search next time.

14 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #18422 Re: Make a new item?

Got it to save and spawn but its buggy and wont work right..doesnt show up and doesnt sit right in the paperdoll how do i fix this?

14 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #18424 Re: Make a new item?

Okay well sense none of them helped you i guess ill try.

1.If you wanna change your pub names of items. You go to the data file and click whatever is item. I think like one of the DAT001 something.

2.Open it. Click on the name, then change it. U can scroll and change stats.

(3.) If you wanna change the pub icon into an item you created thats when you turn to res hacker... Use the site search on a tutorial for that.

Site search --->

4.To have to off the same items with different name(s) and stat(s) then look at the ICO. Copy that number, right it down(or put it somewhere)

5.If i can remember, theres like P1,P2,P3. Or something that goes in numerical order. Well, copy the numbers of the item ur changing. Like this

P1   P2   P3   ---  Alright and u want to keep this item. Copy these down, 4 34 0 Then do this      P1    P2   P3  --- Now you see

4    34    0                                                                                                                             4     34   0

6. Icon change example

Name         ICO --- Copy that. When u want to have the same item then you do this

Condom     343

-----------------------------------------------------

Name        ICO ---  Change the eof to the name. Change whatever u want on it.

Condom     343

eof             0

Example

Name     ICO---------------------------------------Name         ICO------------------------------------Name     ICO------

eof        0       change to                        Admin condom      343      then under neith it             eof          0  

After every item u put. Copy "eof" number for number. If u intend not to add it. U will fuck up everything

Theres my small tutorial for pub editting

If its not clear soz. but stop asking for so much help, toy around with it. Lol

14 years, 31 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Make a new item?