EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Adding stuff to the client
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Adding stuff to the client
Post #18079 Adding stuff to the client

So I found out how to open my server with Hamachi, and I found the ini for shops. But what I would like to know is if I ADD sprites to a gfx archive, how would I get them in the game? I know it isn't add and viola! It's there! I'm asking about making hair styles, and body types. Later I'll be doing clothing and weapons. But I just wanted to find out what file(s) I have to edit in order to ADD them ingame? I made one hair style so far. Would I have to make one of every color in order to get it accessible? I did add on a sprite to the chart showing the hair styles' numbers. I added a 21. So how would I 'program' it into the game?

While I'm at it, would anyone know how to put spells (or a spell.ini type file) for EOserv into the game so I can use them? Thanks, guys. I do appreciate all you've done to help me.

14 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #18080 Re: Adding stuff to the client

I'm not sure if it's possible, but did you try to find out if PubEdit and EditPub are able to add these things?
If not, you could also just backup some of the old archives and replace the graphics with your own version, it's half of the work and you can always add it to the game later when there is a more advanced editor availible.

Edit: Before you add anything at all, don't forget to change the maximum load parameters in your server's config.ini.

---
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
14 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #18083 Re: Adding stuff to the client

I looked around and found nothing but items, spells, and all of the datafiles are text that appears ingame. I'll do some research sometime. Thanks!

14 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #18088 Re: Adding stuff to the client

You Change The GFX Files Thou The Client. Right Up Under Your Topic Is My Guide To Doing This

Also I Did Not Quit Get What You Mean So If Its Not What You Mean Sorry. 

But Ya If You Want To Change The Hair Looks And Weapons Ect. Just Use My Guide

14 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #18103 Re: Adding stuff to the client

Well, like your tutorial showing how to edit the sprites. But what I'm trying to do is add them. I know how to add weapons because PubEdit allowes you to do so, but there's no file I've come across in EO that has the hair or bodies. I'll let you all know when I find it, okay?

14 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #18135 Re: Adding stuff to the client

deleated

14 years, 36 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Adding stuff to the client