Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Spell help
Post #17755 Spell help

I tryed to add new icons for spells and it just wont work can anyone please help i added like 5 new icons so new it goes up to 19 i changed the icons in pub and attached em to spells it just is blank can anyone help me + i tryd to add a new spell can anyone help with that

14 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #17774 Re: Spell help

Did you use them to replace pre-existing icons? If not, I dont think it will work, although I havent tested it myself.

---
May he now rest under aegis of mirage -
As the sands slowly turn to Elysian fields
14 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #17889 Re: Spell help

What do you use to add custom icons? Or to edit that stuff entirely? I've looked all over the forums, and all I'm seeing are dead links and people getting negatived for asking.

14 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #17890 Re: Spell help

Actually this is the one beauty about seose and I can't stand the fact that eoserv doesnt use spells yet.

I made a custom spell as new and an icon and the spell+icon worked, shame I can't host a seose server.

---
Web developer, currently looking for graphic artists / designers.
14 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #17891 Re: Spell help
Klutz posted: (31st Aug 2009 06:58 am)

Actually this is the one beauty about seose and I can't stand the fact that eoserv doesnt use spells yet.

I made a custom spell as new and an icon and the spell+icon worked, shame I can't host a seose server.

Do you know where I can get Seose? And what are the major differences between it and eoserv?
14 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #17951 Re: Spell help

EOServ doesn't use spells? I think you just need to start coding them in. Sausage is on hiatus. But yes, you can use spells in EOServ, that's the beauty of open source coding.

14 years, 35 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.