EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > New NPC Help Please
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
New NPC Help Please
Post #17249 New NPC Help Please

Ok, I have made a new NPC and added in correct order in my gfx files, but I do not know what to do in pubedit with it. So if anyone could help, I would love it. Thanks, ~Blake~

14 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #17257 Re: New NPC Help Please

After you've set up your NPC, you want to choose the right GFX, or a graphic picture.

After you've opened your NPC list using PubEdit, you'll see ID, Name, etc., etc... On the list you'll see GFX, which is the graphic picture used for your new NPC. The numbers is the ID, and there should be a list that indicates which GFX to use.

I'm not sure about the other stats, But stuff like HP and EXP are obvious. You can change those however you like.

ACC - Accuracy

EVA - Evasiveness

DEF - Defense

MnD and MxD - ???

And there are some dashes that I don't get either.

14 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #17258 Re: New NPC Help Please

If i'm not mistaken, I think those are minimum and maximum damage.

---
http://www.addipop.com
14 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #17269 Re: New NPC Help Please

Actually Rena made a typo, the first 2 numbers are min and max damage, i believe she labeled them acc and def by mistake. Anyway, those numbers are oddly enough what controls their attack damage.

14 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #17894 Re: New NPC Help Please
Apollo posted: (25th Aug 2009 11:44 am)

Actually Rena made a typo, the first 2 numbers are min and max damage, i believe she labeled them acc and def by mistake. Anyway, those numbers are oddly enough what controls their attack damage.

Kind of typo'd.

She used the same layout from the Item editor and just removed some stuff, not realising she left  'mnd, mxd, def, acc, eva' in the same order.

This is one of the biggest server killers a few months back and most people flamed her pub editor for it.

---
Web developer, currently looking for graphic artists / designers.
14 years, 32 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > New NPC Help Please