EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Pub edit 1.3 Exp problem
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Pub edit 1.3 Exp problem
Post #16581 Pub edit 1.3 Exp problem

Hey there, i need help on this stupid Exp bug or what ever you want to call it. When i gave monsters exp, when ever i kill a boss or a monster with alot of hp, it never gives the full exp it shows on the Pub edit. Like i gave banshi's 10k hp and 15k exp, and it works fine. When i give Reaper 400k hp and 700k exp it only gives me like 39k exp. So i droped reaper's hp to 45k and still gave a very little amount.

I no what your going to say "Give them less hp then" but i want to make them with good hp with still getting its full exp. Does anyone know what im doing wrong? I've seen servers give over 700k exp and still had alot of hp so i no its possible. Did rena make a newer version of Pub edit that reads NPC files or does it only read item file still?

---
Owner of Endless Online Insanity
Looking for: 2 Artists
Darkrulerjoe
14 years, 37 weeks ago
Post #16594 Re: Pub edit 1.3 Exp problem

It could be, like when you increase any NPCs EXP, All the monsters EXP goes up? That means its all basically going up the same on all EXP, Like your increasing +10 %  of all monsters EXP, Just a thought.

14 years, 37 weeks ago
Post #16598 Re: Pub edit 1.3 Exp problem

The eo client can only handle 64k exp from a monster. the only way to make it higher is to higher the exp rate of your server.

14 years, 37 weeks ago
Post #16636 Re: Pub edit 1.3 Exp problem

We have some monsters that should give out 50k exp, x5 because of server settings, but they only give out a random amount between 1k and 2k. How do you explain that one? And its not a problem with the code, cuz Ive looked through it.

---
May he now rest under aegis of mirage -
As the sands slowly turn to Elysian fields
14 years, 37 weeks ago
Post #16942 Re: Pub edit 1.3 Exp problem

yea i made all monsters at a low amount and then did x15 so that it should give the amount i want but it does not work wit any huge amounts of exp. Anything above 150k doesent give its full amount. Kings are suppose to give 650k but they give 559k, Reaper suppose to give 750k but they give 200k. I dont want to increase the base rate anymore because all the Non boss monsters give the amount i want. Does anyone else know how to fix this? All the bosses give alot less then i put them at and on my server its important for bosses to give alot since their extremely hard.

---
Owner of Endless Online Insanity
Looking for: 2 Artists
Darkrulerjoe
14 years, 36 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Pub edit 1.3 Exp problem