Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
deleated
Post #16578 deleated

deleated

14 years, 34 weeks ago
Post #16637 Re: Heres some stuff to help you.

By putting the registered winrar, you ruined it. Now the mods will make you take it off.

I advise remaking it with the trial winrar.

---
May he now rest under aegis of mirage -
As the sands slowly turn to Elysian fields
14 years, 34 weeks ago
Post #16649 Re: Heres some stuff to help you.

This is great o.o

I dont know exactly what some of the programs are for but its still great from what i know out of it lol.

Thanks a lot man!

14 years, 34 weeks ago
Post #16716 Re: Heres some stuff to help you.

The updater doesnt work. Tries to download Desktop.ini, which it doesnt even need, and freezes up on the attempt. Post something that works next time, please.

---
14 years, 34 weeks ago
Post #16723 Re: Heres some stuff to help you.

It does work plus the desktop ini is something that it requires for some reason or another. Its funny how it works for about 15 diffrent people on my msn and you are the only one on here that has problems with it. Plus everyone that has used my client or has tested my client has not had anyproblems. Programs only work if you set them up right so dont diss the program look at the operator. Also if you try to add to much stuff to the update file then yes it will freeze. That is why i use it to only update the gfx files that i work on and not try to send the whole client through the updater.

14 years, 34 weeks ago
Post #16724 Re: Heres some stuff to help you.

Googled the program, on the site its hosted on, about 50 or so people have the exact same problem, no one has an explanation for it. I only use it to update the gfx as well, I even tried it with a text file with one character in it and it still froze up.

---
14 years, 34 weeks ago
Post #16726 Re: Heres some stuff to help you.

contact me on msn and i will check it out for you.

14 years, 34 weeks ago
Post #16839 Re: Heres some stuff to help you.

Nevermind, I got it.

Searched through that forum and set it to open on 10 ports, and now its working fine.

Sorry about banging it earlier lol. Thanks for the download ;D

---
14 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #17039 Re: Heres some stuff to help you.

is the updater for when you make new Npc's or edit some items/npc's you wont need to make a patch? Because i could really use that it if it really does that. I got to much stuff to worry about with my server to deal with making patches.

---
Owner of Endless Online Insanity
Looking for: 2 Artists
Darkrulerjoe
14 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #17041 Re: Heres some stuff to help you.

Yes that is what it is used for.

14 years, 33 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.