EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > EO Official Website
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
EO Official Website
Post #16510 EO Official Website

I am thinking about giving away a copy of my Endless Online official website clone. We are using it for EO-Revived you can find it located here - (-removed-) sorry if this is advertising. Anyway I need to know if anyone would actually be interested in using it for theirservers. I am offering this because I see everyone using free webs and free sites sicken me. I will post a zip file of the website for everyone to download and use if I see that everyone is willing to use it since if no one is there is no point in even posting it. 

The website at the moment has our banner etc but I will change it to the official one the actual website uses in the download I provide.

EDIT: Forgot to say but the website will require some type of web host. You could manually import all the files into your free webs site but well that would be a nightmare to do. You can get a free web hosting site at http://www.000webhost.com/ with 100GB monthly bandwidth and more then enough web space for what is needed. The only thing they do not allow is downloads from their host.

---
"Everyone is a retard until they prove themselves otherwise."
14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #16511 Re: EO Official Website

Why should it matter if its free hosting or not that dosent make sense. I have a regular hosting site and a freewebs site. They are both the same except 1 is free and one isnt. And besides if you aint making any money off of the game u are hosting then why should you have to pay for it. Its just only a waste of your pocket money that u could use to pay for coders and such. Plus why would any of us want to copy the endless online website when we arent trying to have a exact copy of vult's stuff. As it is most of us is trying to get away from the original gfx's and maps and stuff anyway. Sorry this is just my opinion not trying to be rude.

14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #16523 Re: EO Official Website

I would be very interested in the template. 0.0

Since i dont actually have a template for my site anyway xD

14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #16536 Re: EO Official Website

I don't think you know what the difference is between a real web host compared to a free webs hosting site. Free webs is a website builder that offers their domain and a simple website builder for those of you who don't know how to code your town or you can choose advance but you are limited towhat free webs offers. A real web host offers FTP, MYSQL for maybe forums, phpmyadmin for managing the MYSQL databases, 0 limitation, etc... Thats the difference. A real website is also coded in a type of website format such as HTML, PHP, XML, and a lot more. They are files that you upload to yourweb space. You can not do any of this with a free webs website.

If you use and like free webs it does not matter I guess but this is more for the people who like to use FTP and code their own web sites. Also the website is all the original files so anything can be changed, I am offering the web site but that doe snot meen you can't change anything to whatyou wish. For example Nerrevar want's it for the template and then he will change it to meet his needs.

I have also supplied a link to a fully free web hosting site at my first post. It will supply you with everything you need and more.

---
14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #16541 Re: EO Official Website

Who dosent know the diffrence between the 2 anybody that knows me and has been to my websites can tell you that i use both free hosting and regular hosting. If you want proof contact me on msn and you will see how advance my templates are compared to yours it isnt that hard to copy a website and make a clone. But what makes websites better then others are imagination and creativity. Contact me on msn if you want to see the diffrence in just coping something or being original and being creative. And if we all wanted to we can just host our websites from our pcs by just using appache or another well known program.

14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #16545 Re: EO Official Website

Omg i really want it x_x

14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #16546 Re: EO Official Website

i would love to have the official website bro, email me the zip or rar at tazerenix@gmail.com. It would be greatly appreciated

14 years, 37 weeks ago
Post #16550 Re: EO Official Website

Alright well I will wait till tomorrow and see what everyone thinks. If it's all positive I will upload it as a zip to my mediafire page for everyone to download in this topic. So you can get it tomorrow at the same time everyone can.

---
14 years, 37 weeks ago
Post #16553 Re: EO Official Website

What do we care if we got a free website ?
i maked alot freewebs website´s they look awesome...

Get your own idea´s dont steal from vult or arvid or someone !!!  Thats stupid !

14 years, 37 weeks ago
Post #16556 Re: EO Official Website

Please don't post links to copyright content. We do not encourage copyright infringement. Depending on how strict your host is your could possibly get your website deleted by hosting copyright content. Thanks.

14 years, 37 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > EO Official Website