EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > need help with adding weps to Res Hack
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
need help with adding weps to Res Hack
Post #16163 need help with adding weps to Res Hack

ok i made a weapon and was wondering what you do to add it in Res Hack. I no how to make add it to Res hack but i dont know how many angels of the wep you need and how to turn the wep in all those angels, i use Microsoft paint so if anyone can please make a tutorail or link me to one that can help me.

Also was wondering how you know what to put for the GFX section on Pub Edit. If anyone can please answer me fast, that be great.

I also know if i make weps, people that play my server will need to download the new GFX from me so dont bother telling me that lol.

---
Owner of Endless Online Insanity
Looking for: 2 Artists
Darkrulerjoe
14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #16164 Re: need help with adding weps to Res Hack

This is simple.

The items requiere 17 separate images 2 of which are pitch black. To get a general idea of what frames you need look at the older gfx that are already in there. Here is how it starts at 101 then that item ends at 117 the next item 201 - 217 etc so on and so forth. Now for the gfx question in pub edit You would need to look at the number to the weapon that was last added and simply +1 for instance if it is 54 your new item will be 55. But make sure you add the images of your new item into both gfx 16 and gfx 17 which are the male and female weapon gfx.

Hope this helped

- Awesome!

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #16330 Re: need help with adding weps to Res Hack

Bows require 19 graphics rather than 17.

Also, you need to put the bow in BEFORE the last item normal eo came with, otherwise itll attack like a sword. So if you have a bow past whatever the last original ID was, then switch those IDs.

---
May he now rest under aegis of mirage -
As the sands slowly turn to Elysian fields
14 years, 38 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > need help with adding weps to Res Hack