EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > R.87 Dev-CPP compile error
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
R.87 Dev-CPP compile error
Post #1646 R.87 Dev-CPP compile error

Don't know what i am missing. maybe someone can shed some light on the subject?

Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:Documents and SettingsKyleComtoisDesktopRev87 runkprojectMakefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "C:Documents and SettingsUserDesktopRev87 runkprojectMakefile.win" all
g++.exe ../obj/Debug/config.o ../obj/Debug/database.o ../obj/Debug/eoclient.o ../obj/Debug/eodata.o ../obj/Debug/eoserv.o ../obj/Debug/handlers.o ../obj/Debug/hash.o ../obj/Debug/main.o ../obj/Debug/packet.o ../obj/Debug/sha256.o ../obj/Debug/socket.o ../obj/Debug/timer.o ../obj/Debug/util.o  -o "..eoserv-debug.exe" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -L"C:/EORevived MYSQL/include" -L"C:/Documents and Settings/KyleComtois/Desktop/LIBS and DLLS" -lws2_32 -lmysql -lsqlite3 "../../../../../../EORevived MYSQL/include/libmysql.lib" "../../../../../../EORevived MYSQL/include/WS2_32.Lib" 

../obj/Debug/database.o(.text+0xd27):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
../obj/Debug/database.o(.text+0xd3f):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
../obj/Debug/database.o(.text+0xdd4):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
../obj/Debug/database.o(.text+0xded):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
../obj/Debug/database.o(.text+0xe40):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_select_db@8'
../obj/Debug/database.o(.text+0xe58):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
../obj/Debug/database.o(.text+0x1223):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_escape_string@16'
../obj/Debug/database.o(.text+0x1332):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'
../obj/Debug/database.o(.text+0x1346):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
../obj/Debug/database.o(.text+0x13ae):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_field_count@4'
../obj/Debug/database.o(.text+0x13c1):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
../obj/Debug/database.o(.text+0x13e4):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_affected_rows@4'
../obj/Debug/database.o(.text+0x141e):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
../obj/Debug/database.o(.text+0x1484):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_fields@4'
../obj/Debug/database.o(.text+0x1495):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'
../obj/Debug/database.o(.text+0x1b96):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'
../obj/Debug/database.o(.text+0x1bb6):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make.exe: *** [../eoserv-debug.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

15 years, 3 weeks ago
Post #1647 Re: R.87 Dev-CPP compile error

Same exact prob on dev cpp man, 

and when i go to compile on codeblocks, i still crash at login.

15 years, 3 weeks ago
Post #1724 Re: R.87 Dev-CPP compile error

can anyone help, or have any idea on this?

15 years, 3 weeks ago
Post #1725 Re: R.87 Dev-CPP compile error

On my vista laptop I get those same mysql errors after linking all the files correctly. I read about the problem somewhere.. But I have yet to post a solution.. Which is frustrating because it would make things way easier for me to be able to compile on this computer.. If I find a solution I'll post it.

15 years, 3 weeks ago
Post #1726 Re: R.87 Dev-CPP compile error

I have no problem compiling with my vista or my xp pcs. I use codeblocks and I remove any SQLite from the source since I dont use SQLite at all. If I get a warning but no errors, I just recompile again. It works with no problems for me.

15 years, 3 weeks ago
Post #1727 Re: R.87 Dev-CPP compile error

Try Put:

In Parameters:

Compiler: -O2 -DDATABASE_MYSQL -DDATABASE_SQLITE

C++ Compiler: -O2 -DDATABASE_MYSQL -DDATABASE_SQLITE

Linker: -lws2_32 -lmysql -lsqlite3

Now Go To Directories -> Select Incluide Directories And Add: C:Program FilesMySQLMySQL Server 5.1include

And Click In Acept...

And Rebuilding All... :)

I Did That And Only Get This Error:

cannot find -lmysql
  ld returned 1 exit status
 C:Documents and SettingsAbdielEscritorio runkprojectMakefile.win [Build Error]  [../eoserv-debug.exe] Error 1

But Idk Why Give This Error :S

15 years, 3 weeks ago
Post #1728 Re: R.87 Dev-CPP compile error
abdiel2475 posted: (24th Mar 2009 07:10 pm)

Try Put:

In Parameters:

Compiler: -O2 -DDATABASE_MYSQL -DDATABASE_SQLITE

C++ Compiler: -O2 -DDATABASE_MYSQL -DDATABASE_SQLITE

Linker: -lws2_32 -lmysql -lsqlite3

Now Go To Directories -> Select Incluide Directories And Add: C:Program FilesMySQLMySQL Server 5.1include

And Click In Acept...

And Rebuilding All... :)

I Did That And Only Get This Error:

cannot find -lmysql
  ld returned 1 exit status
 C:Documents and SettingsAbdielEscritorio runkprojectMakefile.win [Build Error]  [../eoserv-debug.exe] Error 1

But Idk Why Give This Error :S

I thought it was libmysql? 
15 years, 3 weeks ago
Post #1729 Re: R.87 Dev-CPP compile error

No Isnt :S
i change the name for libmysql :S or lmysql :S but dont work...

15 years, 3 weeks ago
Post #1730 Re: R.87 Dev-CPP compile error

Hmmmm, maybe u have to place the lib files and stuff in the project folder. and other folders, i'm gonna place it in each folder just in case.

15 years, 3 weeks ago
Post #1742 Re: R.87 Dev-CPP compile error

Well i don't know how but i went from 16 errors to 1, can anyone tell me how to fix this 1.

Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:Documents and SettingsUserDesktopRev89 runkprojectMakefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "C:Documents and SettingsUserDesktopRev89 runkprojectMakefile.win" all
g++.exe -c ../src/database.cpp -o ../obj/Release/database.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/EORevivedMYSQL/include"  

In file included from ../src/database.cpp:2:
../src/database.hpp:19:2: #error At least one database driver must be selected

make.exe: *** [../obj/Release/database.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

15 years, 3 weeks ago
Post #1744 Re: R.87 Dev-CPP compile error

I Tell You What You Need D:

15 years, 3 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > R.87 Dev-CPP compile error