EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > help with makeing buildings
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
help with makeing buildings
Post #14482 help with makeing buildings

woundering how do you make buildings i tried setting up walls and a roof but it came out funny looking but if any one could tell me how to make a shop then i would be one step closer to makeing a full map

---
original-gaming.com
Free your mind
14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #14571 Re: help with makeing buildings

ok use #nowall then stand inside a wall press #loc to find the X and the Y goto wall (south) or wall (east) witch ever wall you're standing on on your map editor once you find the id of you wall type the id in your note pad then go to where you want to put this wall after adding the wall to the loc you want leave an item to mark the spot and you just repeat this with the rest

some of the images are hard like the table in witch i tried adding it and it looked all funny like had gaps and all so i took it to my test map and put each image spaced out from each other to learn how they really look you sould try it with your walls

i hope one of these gives you the answer you are looking for im not too good with guides or typing so if they're any mistakes im sorry :/

14 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #14654 Re: help with makeing buildings

yea man thats kool i think i get what your saying ill habe to try that out but thanks for the help

king

---
original-gaming.com
Free your mind
14 years, 41 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > help with makeing buildings