EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > How i can make locked doors and keys to them? :)
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
How i can make locked doors and keys to them? :)
Post #14002 How i can make locked doors and keys to them? :)

Is there way? I need make doors what is locked and key to craft :)

Edit: I didnt find map editor tutorial... if some1 know where i can find it tell me please.

14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #14003 Re: How i can make locked doors and keys to them? :)

yes if you go to map 273 in renas map editor and go to warp editor you will see theres 4 under door witch means 4 must be wraith key so then you go to pub editor and look at wraith key and under SP1 you will see a 4 witch means every door you put a 4 on will need a wraith key to open it

to make a new key the TYP must be 9 and the SP1 has to be the same id as the door

i hope this helps im not too way at guides thats why i dont post much and also im the owner of eoregain xD keep your admins off my server and i will do the same

14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #14004 Re: How i can make locked doors and keys to them? :)
spit posted: (18th Jul 2009 10:09 pm)

yes if you go to map 273 in renas map editor and go to warp editor you will see theres 4 under door witch means 4 must be wraith key so then you go to pub editor and look at wraith key and under SP1 you will see a 4 witch means every door you put a 4 on will need a wraith key to open it

to make a new key the TYP must be 9 and the SP1 has to be the same id as the door

i hope this helps im not too way at guides thats why i dont post much and also im the owner of eoregain xD keep your admins off my server and i will do the same

Xd ty
14 years, 38 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > How i can make locked doors and keys to them? :)