EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Sausage Read Important!
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Sausage Read Important!
Post #1528 Sausage Read Important!

When registering an account, if the username has any cap letters it isn't approved, you should make it when the username for registration is submitted it makes it all lower case.

And when you did the webcp, and added the orc, you forgot to switch the panda with the skelly, its goes human, human, human, orc, skelly, panda, fish.

=D And you should download those map files i supplied in the one post i have, its all 3 of the monkey island maps, so that is 3 less maps you won't get your character stuck on.
15 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #1529 Re: Sausage Read Important!
Err, you're a bit late on all 3 of them.
15 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #1531 Re: Sausage Read Important!

just dont put caps in the names when creating them the 1st letter is always made into a cap anyway

15 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #1532 Re: Sausage Read Important!

Also man, the Hickory, can't be removed, dropped, or equipted, unless you go through and do it with mysql.

15 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #1533 Re: Sausage Read Important!
Calamity posted: (22nd Mar 2009 02:47 am)

Also man, the Hickory, can't be removed, dropped, or equipted, unless you go through and do it with mysql.

Yeah, there's a small problem with the decoder that went unnoticed for a while, I'll try to fix it before 0.4.0
15 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #1534 Re: Sausage Read Important!
Sausage posted: (22nd Mar 2009 02:50 am)

Calamity posted: (22nd Mar 2009 02:47 am)

Yeah, there's a small problem with the decoder that went unnoticed for a while, I'll try to fix it before 0.4.0
in 0.4.0 is it going to be with r83 or higher? and could you help me with my problem plox

15 years, 6 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Sausage Read Important!