EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Paying $10 an hour for programmer
Page: << 1 >>
Paying $10 an hour for programmer
Post #204249 Paying $10 an hour for programmer

Ill pay you $10 an hour for you to help me program features for an EOSERVER. I will be sending you the funds via E transfer. Your work will be monitored via TeamViewer so I can see your progress. Inbox me with your contact information. 

5 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #204250 Re: Paying $10 an hour for programmer

Be smart here mate, if you’re genuinely gonna pay for code then pay for complete code with instructions on how to add it. Most people will do that.

5 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #204251 Re: Paying $10 an hour for programmer
callum posted: (6th Jul 2018, 02:33 pm)

Be smart here mate, if you’re genuinely gonna pay for code then pay for complete code with instructions on how to add it. Most people will do that.

Maybe. It seems more legitimate to pay by the hour. I dont know how I could add a price onto what I want to add, I dont know how many hours it will take
5 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #204254 Re: Paying $10 an hour for programmer

No offense, but I dont think anyone with the skills to do what you want is going to do it for $10 an hour while being uncomfortably watched via TeamViewer.

You'd be better off paying by "feature" than by hour.

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
5 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #204258 Re: Paying $10 an hour for programmer

I am sure I could type about 4 words a minute and make it worth while.

5 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #204260 Re: Paying $10 an hour for programmer
Apollo posted: (6th Jul 2018, 06:26 pm)

Well to be fair, you could probably write (on the high end) 20-40 lines of code at that speed assuming you knew what you were doing.
---
Former multi-server mapper.
5 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #204261 Re: Paying $10 an hour for programmer
Misca posted: (6th Jul 2018, 09:22 pm)

Well to be fair, you could probably write (on the high end) 20-40 lines of code at that speed assuming you knew what you were doing.

Who the hell would want to do that? Getting paid by the hour, type slower. Drag that shit out. Realistically, he probably only has a few minutes with of work to do. 
5 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #204262 Re: Paying $10 an hour for programmer
Apollo posted: (6th Jul 2018, 11:13 pm)

Misca posted: (6th Jul 2018, 09:22 pm)

Who the hell would want to do that? Getting paid by the hour, type slower. Drag that shit out. Realistically, he probably only has a few minutes with of work to do. 

I was agreeing with you. If you knew what you were doing, even typing slow you could still get a quite a bit of code done in 1 hour at 4 wpm.
---
Former multi-server mapper.
5 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #204269 Re: Paying $10 an hour for programmer

Well I can go on upwork or similar sites and find programmers for $3-10$ an hour. The problem is, most of them dont have experience with EOSERV.

5 years, 38 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Paying $10 an hour for programmer