EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > need helping editing my client im trying to make it so .....
Page: << 1 >>
need helping editing my client im trying to make it so .....
Post #204201 need helping editing my client im trying to make it so .....

so i can have all races or skins available at the creation. pls help :) thx

5 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #204203 Re: need helping editing my client im trying to make it so .....

Since the client limits you to choose the 4 races upon creation, you're going to have to grab a copy of the unpacked endless.exe and use HxD or and hex editor to make that change. Then I believe there is also a flag in the config that can enable/disable extra races on the server side within the config files.

---
stay tuned.
5 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #204205 Re: need helping editing my client im trying to make it so .....

You will not find this with HxD. You will need Ollydbg. I have already hacked up to Panda select which only omits Fish. The reason I did not include Fish was because the skin color box in character create calls a down menu arrow because Fish was never intended for this build. Likewise the max race supported is Fish which is seven races in total. If you are ok with six races you can download the EE client and use that client executable with your own graphics and such. I do not believe anyone else has successfully patched EO to do this in the 10 years since this community began. So there ya go, use my patch or attempt it yourself.

Edit: I just remembered I also patched the version number. I will fix that and post a patched v28 soon.

5 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #204208 Re: need helping editing my client im trying to make it so .....

Here ya go: download

5 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #204209 Re: need helping editing my client im trying to make it so .....

Im kindve new but Apollo i downloaded the download and the Ollydbg which u said download is there any way u could help me out step by step now thx All for helping.

5 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #204210 Re: need helping editing my client im trying to make it so .....

Basic Guide:
https://eoserv.net/forum/topic/23934

Unpacked Endless executable:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qytk51fbco3bcyt/Endless+Unpacked.exe

---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
5 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #204211 Re: need helping editing my client im trying to make it so .....

Thanks shayne i finaly got it lol WOOP thx guys :)

5 years, 43 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > need helping editing my client im trying to make it so .....