EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > EO Icons [Remake]
Page: << 1 >>
EO Icons [Remake]
Post #203704 EO Icons [Remake]

Feel free to use these or distribute them any way you want; if you're curious how to add the icons then check out this wiki post.

Original Remake

Illustrator File | Icon File

Flat Version

Weird Twist

6 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #203708 Re: EO Icons [Remake]

I quite like the first one. Impressive, good job!

---
"Nurd, you're like a fucking swiss army knife" - Necrosis
6 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #203735 Re: EO Icons [Remake]

the moment I saw the first one on my screen I thought "EW" reminds me of the  logo. It's the thickness of the left horizontal part of the E compared to the length and skinnyness of the 3 arms of the E. Do you have any font that would make the dimensions look different? it looks very odd to me that E being front and center with those odd dimensions.

I have to say I enjoy the three dimensional E the most.

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
6 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #203740 Re: EO Icons [Remake]
Hacker_Alex posted: (26th Oct 2017, 01:35 am)

the moment I saw the first one on my screen I thought "EW" reminds me of the  logo. It's the thickness of the left horizontal part of the E compared to the length and skinnyness of the 3 arms of the E. Do you have any font that would make the dimensions look different? it looks very odd to me that E being front and center with those odd dimensions.

I have to say I enjoy the three dimensional E the most.

That's how the original one was; the font is "Arial" and I wasn't a fan of it either... just more of a nostalgic thing.

I prefer something like Oduda (left) or Valken (right) font.

(Sorry about the thickness of the outline, wasn't assed enough to fix it for an example; but if you want it, I can make it and add it to the post.)

6 years, 23 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > EO Icons [Remake]