EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Looking for custom GUI
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Looking for custom GUI
Post #203599 Re: Looking for custom GUI
DeathCloud posted: (13th Sep 2017, 09:08 am)

Apollo posted: (12th Sep 2017, 12:15 pm)

@xsepx It is hard to say without a collection of side by side images. I honestly haven't seen a client mod that really stands out outside of purple rain and the misfits (you figure it out). Anyway, this is more like trying to pick out which movies had Amy Adams and which were Isla Fisher.

@DeathCloud Your join date doesn't make your interjections to this topic any more worth reading. You can be an asshat longer than someone else, but you are still an asshat.

I am pretty sure discussion is done here, but I will leave it open just in case something that adds to the topic happens.

He's the one that brought up my join date though? I wish i knew where you lived. I would pay you a visit and teach you a lesson in respect. Get your mouth off of his dick.

Edit: you're always picking fights with the wrong people. It's clearly obvious he brought up the fact that i seemingly joined 2 weeks ago, yet you go after me. I'm tired of you always doing that shit man. You are a biased ass mod that goes after a specific person like a troll. His comment didnt add anything to this topic, yet you go after someone that responded to a person bringing up a date. Stfu. 

My comment didn't add anything to the topic? I started it? Look back at who called who the names first, who started swearing first, and I DID add value to the topic because I was in support of Nerva's claim. Whether the claim matters now or not because of the time elapsed is not my point. You're so quick to call people a troll, look in the mirror buddy.
6 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #203600 Re: Looking for custom GUI

-Points at him- "He did it He did it! He said the 'ass' word first!"

Hehr. Relax children it's not about who did it first, it's about who walks away first when the conversation is no longer constructive and doesn't have a worth while ending.

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
6 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #203601 Re: Looking for custom GUI
Hacker_Alex posted: (13th Sep 2017, 07:09 pm)

-Points at him- "He did it He did it! He said the 'ass' word first!"

Hehr. Relax children it's not about who did it first, it's about who walks away first when the conversation is no longer constructive and doesn't have a worth while ending.

Children? I was responding to his retarded accusations towards myself and Apollo, Do you feel better now that you put your 2 cents where they don't belong? You've added nothing to the topic other than calling people children. It's easy to see who the real childish people here are, all I did was slightly support Nerva's claim that the current Edenshire project was similar to the original, and I get jumped on by a bunch of children with nothing better to do than angrily smash buttons on their keyboards because they feel like it gives them a little power or something, who knows................

This is what is wrong with EOSERV, everyone jumps at the chance to argue with people. This forum went over a week without a single post / reply and the minute someone makes an objective post, everyone decides to log in and try to troll others. How about you log in to the forum and post or reply to something constructive rather than being a "keyboard warrior"
6 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #203603 Re: Looking for custom GUI

I think the whole GUI thing is blown way out of proportion. Everyone has the same basic template, uses some shade of brown, and probably a font that is pretty similar to the next. The name "Edenshire" is quite commonly used for street names, subdivisions, etc. according to a simple Google search. I honestly don't believe someone would intentionally name a server the same as another server that has been 5 years extinct. More likely the name probably came to mind through other means. Just an odd coincidence. I have not seen the two GUI side by side, nor do I care to play spot the differences, but screenshots of both would make for a more relevant debate.

@DeathCloud: I love when people reiterate a point I have made. Calling the community filth, dbags, trolls, d.u.m.b.a.s.s., etc.  and creating a new account to do just that gives me an idea of why you had to make a new account. Respect isn't gained by doing such things, nor is it some wannabe thug saying "where u live, I show u sum ruh-spek". I only call the apple red if in fact the apple is red and the apple is in fact red, very red. Just saying.

6 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #203605 Re: Looking for custom GUI
Apollo posted: (13th Sep 2017, 09:18 pm)

I think the whole GUI thing is blown way out of proportion. Everyone has the same basic template, uses some shade of brown, and probably a font that is pretty similar to the next. The name "Edenshire" is quite commonly used for street names, subdivisions, etc. according to a simple Google search. I honestly don't believe someone would intentionally name a server the same as another server that has been 5 years extinct. More likely the name probably came to mind through other means. Just an odd coincidence. I have not seen the two GUI side by side, nor do I care to play spot the differences, but screenshots of both would make for a more relevant debate.

@DeathCloud: I love when people reiterate a point I have made. Calling the community filth, dbags, trolls, d.u.m.b.a.s.s., etc.  and creating a new account to do just that gives me an idea of why you had to make a new account. Respect isn't gained by doing such things, nor is it some wannabe thug saying "where u live, I show u sum ruh-spek". I only call the apple red if in fact the apple is red and the apple is in fact red, very red. Just saying.

Whatever bitch.  Youre a coward. Tell me where you live and we can end this shit. You won't, coward.
6 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #203606 Re: Looking for custom GUI

i dont care who made the gui, im just looking for my own gui......

you are going off-topic, i thought it was my topic....

6 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #203607 Re: Looking for custom GUI
DeathCloud posted: (13th Sep 2017, 09:36 pm)

Whatever bitch.  Youre a coward. Tell me where you live and we can end this shit. You won't, coward.

Knowing full well no one is going to give the internet their home address only gives you the security of taunting like you are a badass. It is one thing to poke a bear, it is another entirely to not know the bear you are intending to poke. Given that you are that blind, or a punk hiding behind a keyboard, you are obviously trying so hard to get some attention. You on the other hand can feel free to post your address. You might meet a friend in your own neighborhood.
6 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #203609 Re: Looking for custom GUI

DeathCloud, I'd give you my address but I don't feel like having my gun(s) temporarily confiscated during an investigation. :D Quit acting tough behind a keyboard, you're not cool.

OnTopic: Idk why Nerva has gone silent, surely there's pics. The only one I have is below, it was created by Misca for Minerva. 

6 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #203610 Re: Looking for custom GUI
Apollo posted: (13th Sep 2017, 09:53 pm)

DeathCloud posted: (13th Sep 2017, 09:36 pm)

Knowing full well no one is going to give the internet their home address only gives you the security of taunting like you are a badass. It is one thing to poke a bear, it is another entirely to not know the bear you are intending to poke. Given that you are that blind, or a punk hiding behind a keyboard, you are obviously trying so hard to get some attention. You on the other hand can feel free to post your address. You might meet a friend in your own neighborhood.

off topic -1
---
stay tuned.
6 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #203612 Re: Looking for custom GUI

Lol. I'm not trying to be cool in front of you white folks. I'm not a social outcast who needs to be cool on a forum. Listen to how dumb you sound. Either give me the address to settle this or stfu. I'll be back in a few days. Got important things to do, ya Know? I'll be expecting the address.

−2 Pointless online racial trolling. --Apollo 6 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #203620 Re: Looking for custom GUI
xsepx posted: (13th Sep 2017, 10:53 pm)

DeathCloud, I'd give you my address but I don't feel like having my gun(s) temporarily confiscated during an investigation. :D Quit acting tough behind a keyboard, you're not cool.

OnTopic: Idk why Nerva has gone silent, surely there's pics. The only one I have is below, it was created by Misca for Minerva. 

Offtopic: I'm honestly surprised some of my early work is still out there. Man, I wasn't very subliminal about hiding my screen name on there.

Back on topic, I'm not sure about how many servers named Edenshire are, or have been out there, but I know that Minerva did have that name awhile ago, but there may have been servers named that before his even. I feel like Apollo is right in that the name really isn't too uncommon, and that it is more than likely a coincidence. As for the GUI's, they do look semi-similar, but as Apollo also stated, most GUI's tend to look the same for the EO Client because not too many people overhaul it entirely.

---
Former multi-server mapper.
6 years, 31 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Looking for custom GUI