EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Looking for custom GUI
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Looking for custom GUI
Post #203544 Looking for custom GUI

I'm looking for a GUI that someone can create for Christmas Online, ofcourse it has to do something with christmas, so if you can make something cool and fancy for the game that would be cool.

I dont like a simple GUI cause the people need to understand this is going to be a christmas game.

6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203546 Re: Looking for custom GUI

would do it for $

6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203547 Re: Looking for custom GUI

Are you the only one who makes GUI's and what is the price to make it?

6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203548 Re: Looking for custom GUI
wazzyl posted: (5th Sep 2017, 02:48 pm)

Are you the only one who makes GUI's and what is the price to make it?

you pm'd me like a year ago and the price is still the same.
6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203550 Re: Looking for custom GUI

Stumbling across eoserv.net after years.. and the first post I see is someone claiming my GUI I got paid for to make, as their own lol

I honestly don't care though do you boo.

ps: you also stole my old servers name too

6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203554 Re: Looking for custom GUI

Who did?

6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203555 Re: Looking for custom GUI
wazzyl posted: (6th Sep 2017, 06:10 am)

Who did?

don't mind that guy, he's probably butthurt cuz he thinks I stole his work, lmfao.
6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203556 Re: Looking for custom GUI
Nervax posted: (6th Sep 2017, 04:11 am)

Stumbling across eoserv.net after years.. and the first post I see is someone claiming my GUI I got paid for to make, as their own lol

I honestly don't care though do you boo.

ps: you also stole my old servers name too

Stop lying boy. I seen this guy make this. Always some dbag troll trying to get stir some trouble.
6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203561 Re: Looking for custom GUI

You definitely did steal the name, not too sure about the GUI though but its similar to the type of work edenshire was using.

---
Siggy
6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203562 Re: Looking for custom GUI

I worked on the Edenshire project with Minerva and the GUI does look similar.

6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203565 Re: Looking for custom GUI

I didn't know similar meant that something were the same. If that's the case, you stole the Apple name, I stole deathcloud, wesly stole wesly, ect. It doesnt matter especially considering the fact that hes no longer using the name. Nice try though. Find something thats actually worth bitching about and maybe this discussion would actually be interesting.

6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203567 Re: Looking for custom GUI

What part of I WORKED ON THE EDENSHIRE PROJECT WITH MINERVA did you not get? The graphics are going to look similar no matter the game because we're all using the same layout.

--> https://eoserv.net/forum/topic/20289 <--- for your viewing pleasure.  This was a LONG time ago, and nobody owns any names here but you can see where the confusion comes in,

next time try going with an original name and you won't have this problem. No need to call people an "A**H**E"

6 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #203568 Re: Looking for custom GUI
xsepx posted: (8th Sep 2017, 05:25 pm)

What part of I WORKED ON THE EDENSHIRE PROJECT WITH MINERVA did you not get? The graphics are going to look similar no matter the game because we're all using the same layout.

--> https://eoserv.net/forum/topic/20289 <--- for your viewing pleasure.  This was a LONG time ago, and nobody owns any names here but you can see where the confusion comes in,

next time try going with an original name and you won't have this problem. No need to call people an "A**H**E"

I honestly don't care about names, nor I will plan to change the name of my project, pretty sure that old one was dead for a reason, and I don't even care why. I didn't steal anything, and if you guys are butthurt about a fucking name, then that's not my problem is it ?
6 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #203569 Re: Looking for custom GUI
wesly posted: (8th Sep 2017, 05:38 pm)

xsepx posted: (8th Sep 2017, 05:25 pm)

I honestly don't care about names, nor I will plan to change the name of my project, pretty sure that old one was dead for a reason, and I don't even care why. I didn't steal anything, and if you guys are butthurt about a fucking name, then that's not my problem is it ?

I told you not to put your server or anything to do with it on eoserv. Told you that you would attract these type of people. The filth. I warned you. 
6 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #203570 Re: Looking for custom GUI

Or you could be original and use an original name. Just Saying.... GG.

P.S. There's no butthurt here, just saying I see where the other side is coming from. Grow up and get a unique name instead of a name that someone came up with 5 years ago?

6 years, 32 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Looking for custom GUI